SSF and Wand!

Adino

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Holy crap I was just looking at Rons new shorts and noticed that he is now carries Wand stuff!!! This is freakin awesome! When did this start Ron and can we get other stuff that's not on the site?

Adino, I started carry some Wand and BTT stuff a week or so. I will add more stuff to the site as time permits. I also started carrying CSI stuff. I need to start adding them to my site as I start recieving the gear. I told you I was gonna become the Target(nicer then Wal-Mart) of the fight world.

www.SSFgear.com

Looks like your on your way Ron. Are you going to carry the Wand MMA/Pride gloves?

No kidding Ron, you truly are becoming the target of MMA and I love it :D

Yo,I'm still in love with that Wand T-shirt, Seriously I'd marry it. Better start saving up....

In brazilian, Brazil is spelled Brasil. You ignorant people.

naskwon14g said:
In brazilian, Brazil is spelled Brasil. You ignorant people.
A bit like the French spelling England as Angleterre then?Still think the French version sounds sexier than the English one though.

SSF said:
Adino, I started carry some Wand and BTT stuff a week or so. I will add more stuff to the site as time permits. I also started carrying CSI stuff. I need to start adding them to my site as I start recieving the gear. I told you I was gonna become the Target(nicer then Wal-Mart) of the fight world.

www.SSFgear.com

CSI Stuff .. REEEEEAAAllyy.. That ll be sweet. I really wanna try those training gloves.

Yup, I just ordered a WAND shirt from Ron. Good stuff.

Hockeyfight said:
Looks like your on your way Ron. Are you going to carry the Wand MMA/Pride gloves?

Are they like the hybrid-X clones or Thunders? Do you have any pics of these gloves? I'm far too lazy to google shit.

Ron, what shipment methods do you normally use for Canadian orders?

You should make a dual btt and chute box shorts :p The sides would hate each other ;P

Back