sry anothe muscle milk question

Gsoares2***

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there any where to order muscle milk in lage quantitys? or are the 2.5 liter bottles as big as it gets?

I see other protein places offering 5 gallon! jugs... was just wondering if you can find it in bulk cheaper. Buy a new tub every 15 days is a d burn out.

yea, when i first started takin it, i would run through a tub in two weeks, but i combine that with just plain whey now, so i dont use the MM as much. umm i do believe thats the biggest they make. id check cytosports WS to see, but i really dont care that much about it. also you could just buy lk 3 tubs at one. GNC usually has buy on get one half off.

Thats as big as they make it.
Retail would be too high if it wer offered in 5lb.
However...check out Dymatize Mega Milk
textures a bit different but it seems as if the labels are practically interchangeable and they offer a 5lb.

Ordering from amazon.com might be the way to go. Muscle milk averages 20 bucks, and some places will cut you a deal on shipping.

Did you not see this, Gsoares?
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=284425

At DPS:
Buy 6 of the 2.48 lb. tubs and they're $18 per tub. Buy 12 and they're $17 per tub. If you buy 12, you're total is already over $200, so you get a $12 discount. So they actually come out to $16 per tub. You also get a free shaker cup and/or t-shirt.

Why get them in bigger tubs? There's so many flavors.

yea, dps is the best place to get supplements. although they tend to sell out of stuff often. still where i buy my stuff unless gnc is runnin a nice sale.

Gsoares2 said:
Is there any where to order muscle milk in lage quantitys? or are the 2.5 liter bottles as big as it gets?

I see other protein places offering 5 gallon! jugs... was just wondering if you can find it in bulk cheaper. Buy a new tub every 15 days is a d burn out.

Thats as big as I know it to get.

The only product similar would be cytogainer which comes in much larger sizes, however thats a weight gainer. They are similar because the same company makes them and they're both quality and high protein.

I get everything from nutricraze.com because I post on their forum (see my shameless signature) they're pretty cool. They have a system where you get paid 10 cents per post. So if you post here and there you end up getting it for free. On my last order I just paid the shipping which was like $7.00 got the rest for free.

Anyhow, muscle milk is great but if you really just want size you could go with a lot of different similar products. Some whey products are offered in 10, 12 even 15 and 20lbs.

Just go to GNC...they are either one sale or buy one half off another...I always get 2 at once

Madmick said:

True that. I dont normally care about flavor but that actually caused me to sit there and think for a minute or two when I was buying some. Soooo many flavors lol.

I got peanut butter chocolate since im a big fan of peanut butter flavor n choc. But never tastes good with shakes im finding. It tasted DECENT and I found it grainy and hard to mix in with water.

Rocky road next time.

I recently picked up Cytogainer. Well got it free off my posts on nutricraze.net but whatever.

Sadly not nearly as many flavors as Musclemilk. I even remember seeing Chocolate mint.

GNC charges 41.99 for a tub of muscle milk...

even with their membership card and the buy one and get half off it still nets a total savings of 0$ when compared to ordering it from DPS.

witht he savings and everything i think you can get the muscle milk for 25.99. when it sells for 24.99 at vitamin shop...

gnc is a crock of money making pigs.

Madmick said:

At DPS:
Buy 6 of the 2.48 lb. tubs and they're $18 per tub. Buy 12 and they're $17 per tub. If you buy 12, you're total is already over $200, so you get a $12 discount. So they actually come out to $16 per tub. You also get a free shaker cup and/or t-shirt.

because i dont like all the flavors... a large majority of the cost is in the packaging... minimize the packaging and youll get more protein for the money.

I guess ill just be ordering from dps.... good deal If i can get enough people together i would order 12 of them.. but i dont see that happening.

Gsoares2 said:
because i dont like all the flavors... a large majority of the cost is in the packaging... minimize the packaging and youll get more protein for the money.

Be honest...have you tried all the flavors?

Hm, Hmm?

Gsoares2 said:
I guess ill just be ordering from dps.... good deal If i can get enough people together i would order 12 of them.. but i dont see that happening.

Well with 6 you're still over $100 so you get a $5 discount, I think, and a free shaker cup.

Back