Srisaket Sor Rungvisai to face Kwanthai Sithmorseng March 12 on DAZN

Is there a particular reason Jerwin never fights any of these guys?

8 or so defenses and yet he never tries to win another belt.

Yeah I've been waiting to see him in a good fight for a while now.

Bob_Arum_cropped.jpg

How great would most of you consider Srisaket be if he manage to clearly beat both Gonzalez for a third time as well as beat Estrada again ?

Ah i see.
I mean part of it is probably Ancajas himself. He's had the title the longest of any of hte titlists and he's called out or been in negotiations with basically all of the big names at different points but they all keep falling through. However, I will say that top rank has a decent number of good fighters in that weight range signed to it, so who knows, maybe something will come of it after the pandemic.

I mean part of it is probably Ancajas himself. He's had the title the longest of any of hte titlists and he's called out or been in negotiations with basically all of the big names at different points but they all keep falling through. However, I will say that top rank has a decent number of good fighters in that weight range signed to it, so who knows, maybe something will come of it after the pandemic.

Part of me wishes Naoya had stayed a bit longer and cleaned out the division but i don't think the others would have fought him.

Part of me wishes Naoya had stayed a bit longer and cleaned out the division but i don't think the others would have fought him.
bob ironically floated the idea of Inoue facing Ancajas recently, which makes sense I guess since Ancajas is a top rank guy along with inoue

I hope SSR looks good. Provided he didn’t slip - and doesn’t fight like a dummy - we could have another thriller down the line, whoever wins Gonzalez-Estrada. I’d rather see him fight Estrada as I think he has Chocolatito’s number.

FWIW I thought 40-something Amnat Ruenroeng should've had at least a draw vs Srisaket last time out.

Was a nightmare style for him tbf...

Back