Squezze got owned!

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
just readin a thread about somethin...

and the toal ownage award goes to Squezze!

ive never seen anyone mauled so quickly and brought down to earth so abruptly like you were on here...

CONGRATULATIONS

Some people just enjoy self destructive behavior.

That's why he keeps posting here.

What thread was it. I want to see it.

You call that owned? I call that 4 or 5 dudes saying the exact same shit. Yawn, I say. YAWN. Use some originality sometimes. It works.

And for the record, I have not been nor have I ever been, brought to earth. And none of you pansywaists are the one to do it.

So until one of you is ready to step up and take a verbal skullfucking from me, and not hide in the crowd like sheep, stop biting my shit.

A poem for Squeeze.

By me

Squeeze
Oh please
Get of your knees
Cos' sucking cock makes your breath smell like dickcheese.

The end.

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
A poem for Squeeze.

By me

Squeeze
Oh please
Get of your knees
Cos' sucking cock makes your breath smell like dickcheese.

The end.

......and you know this from experience, eh? Dude, keep your private life private.

Squeeze !!hahahahahahaha

this guy is reeling right now

He is trying to play it off as no big deal but...Wow this guy is getting it in the poop chute

nice sensitive poem Pablo...thereshould be more artists like you on earth

Squezze takes a standing eight count for that poem..

hahahahahahaahahahaha

Originally posted by Squezze
You call that owned? I call that 4 or 5 dudes saying the exact same shit. Yawn, I say. YAWN. Use some originality sometimes. It works.

And for the record, I have not been nor have I ever been, brought to earth. And none of you pansywaists are the one to do it.

So until one of you is ready to step up and take a verbal skullfucking from me, and not hide in the crowd like sheep, stop biting my shit.

Yawn.:rolleyes:

Oh boy this guy just doesn't know when to leave. Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahah

So far that poem was the biggest Punking on this site I have seen.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'll accept "ownage" when I've been owned. Washisface's little poem hurts me about as much as the 6th grader down the road calling me a dork.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm reeling here! Oh I've been owned! Please stop!

Give me a break. You guys can't even scratch my nuts, let alone dent my armor with sad little poems.

Ah yes. this one is so much better.

"......and you know this from experience, eh? Dude, keep your private life private. "-Squeeze.

I now want to learn from the master.

Squeeze: Please do a kid a favor, old grand master, and teach me the way of the put-down.

owned.jpg

Looks like squeeze stoped coming around. Aww to bad

Originally posted by Squezze
I'll accept "ownage" when I've been owned. Washisface's little poem hurts me about as much as the 6th grader down the road calling me a dork.

Is that mean old 6th grader still calling you a dork?

Originally posted by Conrad
Looks like squeeze stoped coming around. Aww to bad

Dude, I'm right here. Just because I don't spend hours upon hours on this site posting, dosen't mean I've been "driven out" by you punks. It'll take more than you brown nosers writing poems about me and saying "bwahahahaha" to make me leave.

I should get "Professional Fighter" put under my name or something........