spreading peanut butter

tommyp

White Belt
Reaction score
how do you guys spread natural peanut butter. all i do is rip my bread to peices because it is like spreading concrete. anyone know any tips?

Maybe you should try another brand or you haven't mixed the peanut oil inside it right. Seperation is natural, don't forget to stir.

Maybe you should try another brand or you haven't mixed the peanut oil inside it right. Seperation is natural, don't forget to stir.

i use the smart balance with omega-3. Is it a bad idea to microwave peanut butter because i cant even stir it its so hard.

are u leaving it in the fridge? i leave mine in the pantry which is room temperature and it's never that hard, easy to spread on bread. i have used the same peanut butter without that problem

I leave my natural peanut butter in the fridge because it says to do so on the lid. Why is this though? I leave raw peanuts in the drawer and they seem fine to me.

i use the smart balance with omega-3. Is it a bad idea to microwave peanut butter because i cant even stir it its so hard.

I use the same kind. It shouldnt be hard to stir though. Like mentioned...are you fridging it? Keep it in the pantry.

I refrigerate mine, too, cause it says so. Non-natural PB doesn't say to refrigerate it... Just figured it was because of all the preservatives and junk in it.

But I let it set out for 10 minutes or so before I make my sandwich so it warms up and spreads easier.

When I put my jar back in the fridge I lay it on its side and the contents seem to stay more spreadable that way.

natural peanut butter should be refridgerated, or it could go rancid.

when I grab my PB out of the fridge i put in the fork and mix it up until its a little more plyable, then spread.

i dont refrigerate mine as it gets used quickly. dont be paranoid about that shit.

Smart balance penut butter is far superior to all other penut betters. It has a great taste, has healthy fats and is easy to spread I prefer to use creamy rather than crunchy.

I don't refrigerate my natty for the reasons listed above, and yes, I did read the label.

Simply Jif is a good healthy peanut or Smart balance they spread very nicely!

yes it is; i have yet to meet a chemist who will eat or drink anything that's been heated in a plastic container in the microwave.

Back