• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SPRAWL Limited Time Offer for Sherdogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd def get a pair if I knew for sure the 42's fit, but I heard you should go a size up in Sprawl's so that isnt good news for I.

Does anyone have an update? Foz?

Sorry to be a nuisance, but I'm anxious to buy some Green Sprawls.

Madmick said:

WHat do you mean update? They already have them on sale on their site.

Madmick said:

What do you mean update?

Gothic_Coop said:
He is not that big, I am a 52", now that is big.

Uh oh phenom looks like you have some competition i think its time to pack on 10 inches worth at the buffet lol

LoL. Oh man that would be one hell of a meal though!

Foxx_MMA said:
Uh oh phenom looks like you have some competition i think its time to pack on 10 inches worth at the buffet lol

Is that a fat joke? Please don't tell me that is a fat joke.

Yeah there is LOVE on this board, lol. It is pretty nice how we keep 99.9 percent of the trolls out who mess up all the other sections of Sherrrdog.

The training section and mainly G&E are the most imformative because you dont get massive flamewars etc. Plus training is what I need more than people arguing over fight cards or pride vs. ufc threads.

damnit i missed it twice ... oh well can anyone tell me how fast they ship out like would i get a paid by christmas if i ordered now

LoL. My superior intellect and great looks keep all the flamers out! The Foz comes in second :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back