• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sports Illustrated Explains How Jon Jones Vs Brock lesnar Will Happen Without UFC

IF the the UFC is not involved there's only two ways this COULD go down. Either in WWE(assuming Jones gets the book thrown at him and he calls it quits) or in grappling match.

with a good working relationship between UFC/WWE, WWE might ask for permission even if they wanted to do it (which I doubt)

with a good working relationship between UFC/WWE, WWE might ask for permission even if they wanted to do it (which I doubt)
They could, it would be cool but UFC gets nothing from it and it's just wishful thinking.

They could, it would be cool but UFC gets nothing from it and it's just wishful thinking.

I don't think Jones means anything to WWE fans though.
Unless he comes in for 100k & the fun of it.

Antonio Magarito was suspended and banned by the commissions for putting cement in his gloves. But he still got licensed in Mexico and Dallas Texas.

Jon jones can go to texas, mexico, japan, canada, etc
Do you really think UFC would play this dumb and allow Jon to fight outside Nevade after he failed his second doping test in 12 months? Do you really think Dana would go out of his way that much for Jon Jones?

Do you really think UFC would play this dumb and allow Jon to fight outside Nevade after he failed his second doping test in 12 months? Do you really think Dana would go out of his way that much for Jon Jones?

Considering he posted
I can definitely see things going down this way. I hope they do it. Crazy how much control the UFC has lost since the Ferttita's left. Nobody was fucking with that mafia

It seems like he thinks Jones can do what he wants even though he is under contract to UFC.

No offense to the TS, but the person in the video is idiotic

What? No.

Brock loves steady and plentiful money too much to wreck his relationship with WWE, and PPV providers and major arenas wouldn't alienate UFC and WWE for a one-time deal that couldn't even get sanctioned in the US. Jon Jones for the surprise no. 30 spot in 2018's Royal Rumble and Jon vs Brawk as the co-main for the next Wrestlemania.

There's no grift here for Brock. Jon is not champ. Jon is not goat anymore.

Kind Lesnar is meant to bail out Jon Jones baby mamas & youn?

tenor.gif

zdN6DuB.gif

Back