Sports bar

B

Biohazard

Why don't posts count? B4 when we started sports threads in the OT they counted but now they don't? This is kinda stupid...

+1, its not been given a fair chance of survival, post count is a necessary evil!!

Unless they remove them in the whole General Discussion part of the forum, I don't see why they dont count them in the Sports bar but they do in Mayberry, OT and the WR.

I also wonder what the reasoning behind no post count in the Sports Bar is. Out of 3827 people currently viewing Sherdog, only 7 of them are viewing the Sports Bar. Perhaps if posts counted in there, it might become a bit more popular. Just my two cents worth.

I also wonder what the reasoning behind no post count in the Sports Bar is. Out of 3827 people currently viewing Sherdog, only 7 of them are viewing the Sports Bar. Perhaps if posts counted in there, it might become a bit more popular. Just my two cents worth.

Indeed.

And it's not like it really encourages whoring because it's unlikely picture threads or any of that shit will be made there

I think sherdog would really like to get away from all things unrelated to mma. The repercussions just prove to be to detrimental to the boards in regards to the OT.

I agree. I think with posts counting, the traffic would pick up in the Sports Bar. I would post more in there if it wasn't for the lack of threads.

I could care less about post count, but we need to find a way to pump some life into the Sports Bar. The forum has some good potential for healthy discussion and debate.

and how does that explain the ot, war room, and mayberry?

He will never give you a reasonable answer for that question because he does not have one. You have been FOZed,,he's in and out with the one liners bacause he has no good answers and nothing to say.

and how does that explain the ot, war room, and mayberry?

they have been around since the inception of the new .net forums. The Sports Bar is new, and will not be 'post count' inclusive unless the Administration change their mind on the matter.

He will never give you a reasonable answer for that question because he does not have one. You have been FOZed,,he's in and out with the one liners bacause he has no good answers and nothing to say.

I could have easily not replied at all and just left the thread to be ignored. I am just relaying messages from the higher powers.

~Foz

Back