sponsorship

shewpdaddy

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know about that Lloyd Irvin sponsorship package?
It's pretty expensive, but no one seems to have any info on it.
Also, do you have any idea how to get sponsors for BJJ or MMA?

Well, from a logical perspective, you have to be good enough at something, and well known enough in something, that a company stands to make money by giving you free shit.

In Nate Diaz's words, you gotta "whoop dat ass"

Well, from a logical perspective, you have to be good enough at something, and well known enough in something, that a company stands to make money by giving you free shit.

In Nate Diaz's words, you gotta "whoop dat ass"

its rampages gameplan!

its rampages gameplan!

Hahaha, when I was climbing, this point was made to me. "If you wanna be sponsored, you have to be good enough so that when people look at you, they think to themselves 'omg, i wanna do everything just like him...what kind of shoes is he wearing'"

Hahaha, when I was climbing, this point was made to me. "If you wanna be sponsored, you have to be good enough so that when people look at you, they think to themselves 'omg, i wanna do everything just like him...what kind of shoes is he wearing'"

lol, yep.

one of the students at my school was a professional paintballer with crazy sponsorship, and his companies did so well off him they still give him free shit even though he hasn't played in a long time. haha, they started making fight gear and sending it to him now.

How does one become a professional paintballer? lol

I know they existed, but...how and why is more what i'm getting at here.

so no one has heard anything about the Lloyd Irvin package on sponsorship?

i asked him, and it's actually a really popular sport in certain areas. they had him traveling all over the world, and it's actually how he got into BJJ because they paid for his lessons in hawaii or some crap.

mainly you have to be really good, just like any other professional athlete i suppose.

They show that shit on espn all the time. I have actually played a paintball game that had real life players and teams before....

so no one has heard anything about the Lloyd Irvin package on sponsorship?

A guy who trains in the same place as I did buy it. But he still don't have any sponsors. And just check out the other threads about that guy. Lloyds stuff is just overpriced and overhyped.

At one time there was a link floating around that had tons of sponsors looking for people to sponsor in MMA BJJ Judo ect. I wish I still had the link lol.

My favorite has to be professional video game players- I used to know a guy who entered competitions which payed

Back