Sponsorship Opportunities

Amy Robinson

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
I'm am currently looking for sponsors. I will be compeating at many grappling events and tournaments throughout the northeast (primarily PA, OH and Ontario). And I am a female compeititor which is a very unique opportunity to get your company noticed. Please pm me if you are interested and check out my website if you would like more information on me.

-Amy Robinson

i'm only 18, so its good to see more younger people trying to excel in the sport.

Good luck with sponsorship! and put a damn photo on your myspace account! :p

~Foz

I wonder how many of those myspace fighters are actually who they say they are. I know the Enson Inoue is not as he has publicly stated that is not him and he has never even heard of myspace. I highly doubt any of the guys from TQ have MS accounts.

Only Mayhem to my knowledge actually has a myspace account and uses it. Ask Chris Brennan, SSF, Casca Grossa, RFW and BFW on here, I'm sure someone will be up for some advertising opportunities.

There's a few, mostly post on the underground though.

Ray Elbe has one i know.

Nate Quarry, Luke Cummo, Jason Miller, Bobby Southworth, Mike Swick, Jason Von Flue, Kenny Florian, Brad Imes, Justin Levens, John Lewis, Brent Stevens, and Joe Camacho are all real fighters with myspace pages, many of them confirm that on thier mainstream websites.

Just checked out your myspace page Amy... you do know that Chyna/Joanie Laurer was actually let go after she requested a WWE world title reign be agreed upon for her next contract, right?

Superbeast said:
Just checked out your myspace page Amy... you do know that Chyna/Joanie Laurer was actually let go after she requested a WWE world title reign be agreed upon for her next contract, right?

To me Chyna was a joke, she really wasn't all that great a wrestler, and her looks probably hindered her being taken seriously as well. The thing about me is I have an actualy wrestling background, and I've studied pro wrestling as if I was majoring in it. I think I'll be a great techincal wrestler, which will hoepfully lead to some kind of reign as world champion. The WWE championship is a long shot, I know, but ya gotta shot for the stars.

Realistically Amy, the most you'd be used for would be eye candy and the womens division. Unless you bulked up to a ridiculous degree... Chyna's looks were actually surgically altered over time on the WWE's buck and at the height of her popularity shifted upwards up $300, 000 a month in merchandise and is still the best selling Playboy covergirl, so she was definitely marketable. Charlie Haas was an All American and he still got dumped despite his abilities and background. Dan Puder has been dumped despite his grappling background. I dunno, just seems like a strange goal seeing as how they dumped actual women capable of wrestling to make money for Diva search women but you think you'd actually get a shot at a world title in a company where the owner made Trish Stratus crawl around and bark like a dog in her lingerie for his amusement.

I saw a pic of her wrestling some other girl after my friend sent me a link over IM once to a hosted gallery, no clue what the URL was though. She's brunette and has some strong looking calves is all that sticks in my mind. Although pics to verify she's the same one would be nice and save a banning a la Beatrice.

I'm working on getting pics up, but I don't have a digital camera so it may take some time.

Superbeast- realisticly the WWE may be vastly different by the time I become a pro wrestler (at least 5 years from now).

By then Randy "I shit in in the purses of women that turn me down" Orton will be on top if HHH has not retired. Even 5 years from now, Stephanie McMahon will still make sure she is the only female not appearing incompetent, psycho or a ditz onscreen as she is headwriter. Plus they have a womens divison for women to "compete" in, so why would they have a man lose to a woman in a rigged setting for the men's World title rather than just have here appear in the appropriate division for that title? It does seem as if I am talking to a wall here and you are hellbent on this path, it just doesn't make much sense to me.

If Vince crokes within that time I can definately see Linda putting Shane in charge, and the company turning in a different direction.

ace98 said:
If Vince crokes within that time I can definately see Linda putting Shane in charge, and the company turning in a different direction.

I ran into Vince in Manhattan yesterday. He looked descent and isn't croaking anytime soon.

that old guy is ripped to shreds! Hes seriously in top physique and will be here for a while.

Shane has said he has no interest in taking over and is happy running the media department. Linda does the books, Steph and her husband HHH/Paul do the booking for shows, Johnny Laurinatis is talent relations manager.

Vince claims to be able to quadpress 1000lbs. I doubt he's going to be of failing health any time soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back