Sponsor Brad Morris

finnegan

Mountains and Fleas
@red
Reaction score
Brad Morris is making his UFC debut on the next card. Being that he is a regular on these forums, keeps a log, answers questions, and basically does what everyone wished all the pro fighters on here did (i.e, interact w/ posters regularly with respect, suggestions, etc) I think it would be nice if Sherdog showed some appreciation for his valuable contributions and sponsored him.

I second finnegan's suggestion. Brad's been a big help and has had good ideas that inspired the S&P subforum at the very least.

I've had pm converstations with Morris asking him about workout advice. He took the time out to write long thought out answers. He's also a great contributor in the training forum obviously

Really nice guy.

I'd love to see him get more sponsors any way possible.

I recommend this motion.. he's very supportive of the Sherdog community.

i will also support this motion.

Sherdog stopped sponsoring fighters years ago guys.

~Foz

I think an interview would be great. Let's get Brad's name out there more so I can get him more sponsors, moved here to the US and training full time.

www.SSFgear.com

Plus 1. Before he was "Brad Morris, the heavy weight UFC fighter", he was "Matsumi" Sherdog poster of the stars.

Just take what you would normally pay the mods in a given month...*cough* and add about $1000. That should cover his after-party expenses.

GlassJaw, join the ADC. Everyone is doing it.

You should try IM'ing Sherwood and asking him about this directly. His AIM is on his Sherdog profile (Sherdog)

About 2 weeks ago I IM'd him and asked if he could try and get Ken Shamrock back on the air and he said he'll see what he could do. Friendly guy and he replies right away.

From all I've heard, Brad is an awesome guy. I'll be meeting him this Friday, and I'll definitely be pulling for him April 19th.

Back