• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spoilers: The UFC shows the winner of Ep. 5 in the Preview on Youtube

L0rdBurn

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i just watched the Episode 5 Preview on Youtube and i'm highly disappointed. Now i know the outcome of the next TUF fight and
Bubba wins :(

for everyone who wants to check for themselfs

@ second 15 you can see Bubba punching at the camera while his opponent knees on the canvas ...
to bad, i really hoped bubba would get KTFOd!

whoops ... seems i'm late to the party. An other thread covers this.

this thread can be deleted!

guy on his knees is wearing Red but Gastelum wears black shorts for his fight with Bubba. pause at the Fedor ground strike and you can clearly see its the fight for next week. the swinging at the camera clip is not from next week.

It's weird how annoying it gets with all these people bumbling and fumble through who the think wins, what they saw in clip and how sure they are it smut mean it was form the next episode, who is in the ambulance, etc. Has any kid who said OMG I saw this clip in the preview for next week been right yet? How simple is it for these producers to trick these gullible easily influenced masses with these 10 second clips? It's been the same thing for years on the show with their previews. How slow and easily manipulated are these people?

I mean do I have some super memory or can anyone with a half functioning brain who saw the first episode put 2 and 2 together and remember him doing that after his win to get into the house. Remember Bones celebrating too? Hello, I was a pothead for half my life and I clearly remember that. Are people too easily excited by these few second clips to use their head?

Seriously I love Sherdog because it always makes me feel like my brain is very active and I have a great memory.

guy on his knees is wearing Red but Gastelum wears black shorts for his fight with Bubba. pause at the Fedor ground strike and you can clearly see its the fight for next week. the swinging at the camera clip is not from next week.

wrong

Bubba punching the camera is from the 1st episode. Kelvin kneeing the guy is also from the 1st episode.

I mean do I have some super memory or can anyone with a half functioning brain who saw the first episode put 2 and 2 together and remember him doing that after his win to get into the house. Remember Bones celebrating too? Hello, I was a pothead for half my life and I clearly remember that. Are people too easily excited by these few second clips to use their head?

Seriously I love Sherdog because it always makes me feel like my brain is very active and I have a great memory.
Maybe some of us have a demanding job, so they can't remember every shit from a tv show from 4 weeks ago?

:eek:

Maybe some of us have a demanding job, so they can't remember every shit from a tv show from 4 weeks ago?

:eek:

Well it's not even that. I understand that. It's the same thing every single TUF from any season I've ever seen. Since the first episode everyone is so sure the nighttime ambulance scene is next week....No, then it must be next week..I mean they showed in the previews again!! So it has to be next week...

Shouldn't that be the first clue, even if your new watching the show they aren't being honest with you in the previews? Like every season ever they showed a losing fighter(Casey's) only highlights of his losing effort in the previews.

Just like Uriah Hall got KO-ed in episode 3, where everyone saw him in the ambulance?

What happened to spoilers = instant ban?

Is this no longer in effect?

True.

Good question..only reason i am not bitching about it is because most of these ''spoilers'' are not even spoilers..these are based on pure speculation and not fact.

STOP IT.
Honestly, these guys have got people specifically employed to make sure nothing major is given away in preview videos. Do you honestly think they're gonna leave this shit in?!

Casey goign to hospital, for example - 99% of people on here were convinced he beats Hart, then gets smashed by Uriah. So many assumptions being made there, it's ridiculous.

Hart won. Give up trying to piece together the season, stop playing armchair detective and just enjoy the series for fuck's sake.

You're serious?
Spoilers in a title of a thread, ok, but unless you open the thread and read dit (and open the "spoilers" thing, you can't be spoiled.
So don't go too far.

whats wrong that you can't clearly see because you're blind. lol. I mean what am i supposed to say to that. Bubba swinging at the camera is from getting into the house. the guy he's fighting is wearing black shorts. Pause the clip at 15 seconds and you can clearly see its bubba on the bottom and whats his face doing a flying superman ground guard punch wearing black shorts.

Yeah, that punching at the camera scene is from the first episode.

But on a sidenote, I could have sworn I saw a scene with Bubba crying in the locker rooms with a towel over his head. So I'm predicting he loses at one point during the competition. This is purely speculation though.

Just like Uriah Hall got KO-ed in episode 3, where everyone saw him in the ambulance?

Who is this everyone you speak of?

Most of posters agreed it was Kevin in the ambulance ( they had some screenshot proof ) and that it will be some accident in house or at practice. Fights are at day time and this ambulance scene is shot at night.

You may read more then one post of each thread.

It's weird how annoying it gets with all these people bumbling and fumble through who the think wins, what they saw in clip and how sure they are it smut mean it was form the next episode, who is in the ambulance, etc. Has any kid who said OMG I saw this clip in the preview for next week been right yet? How simple is it for these producers to trick these gullible easily influenced masses with these 10 second clips? It's been the same thing for years on the show with their previews. How slow and easily manipulated are these people?

Haha what a rant. In defense of some posters some of theese prediction thread are clever and actually they showed to us some red herings thrown at us by editors of this show. Yes some posters are dumb and make quick conclusions. But there are some which really were spot on or at least they debunked some things as red herrings.

And also if your memory serves you right SPIKE did way worse in terms of spoilers when they created previews. In past there were a LOT of spoilers bc of their stupid editing. Now the show does a better job but still there are moments when you can catch something interesting.

Lol you have huge spoiler in thread title. You have to click the spoiler tag to see it. Yet you ask this? By the way it is more like a speculation then a spoiler.

Bubba punching the camera is from the 1st episode. Kelvin kneeing the guy is also from the 1st episode.

This. There are no spoilers in this thread.

If only people would watch the episodes as diligently as they dig through previews hoping to find a spoiler, then we'd avoid situations like this where you get people declaring the winner based on a scene from a fight that happened 4 episodes ago.

I'm not sure, but since there are no actual spoilers in here the TS should be fine.

Back