Television SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS Have now finished Squid Game

The glass thing is more of a technical advantage that wasnt known beforehand like I said.

The killing between games and shoving stuff is slightly unfair but everyone seemed to have equal chance to do that.

The only other time I think it gets shady is when the crazy chick doesnt get picked and gets to sit out a game. In which that case the scenario favors her because she basically gets a bye. In which case plot wise it would make sense they wouldn't have chosen a team game like marbles anyway because the person who doesnt get picked gets an unfair advantage
lol yea that was dumb

What happened after that guard got stabbed in the eye in the cookie game? I could be remembering wrong but didn't they just kill all of the remaining contestants without even checking their cookies? I think they just opened fire on all of the players that hadn't been evaluated.

The games as a whole are massively biased against women and old people and small people. The cookies, the marbles and red light green light aren't. But tug of war is, the glass one sure as hell is if you can just push people, and then 99% of the time it is open season to kill you when there isn't a game actually happening.
men are generally better
-sungwoo

edit: NO HOMO

I want a prequel that shows the start of the competition and maybe the show through the eyes of the first Front man. Another idea would be seeing a younger Il-Nam loosing touch with his son and family. The should also stage it in another country like Japan because one of the VIP's implied it has been held elsewhere before.

I want a prequel that shows the start of the competition and maybe the show through the eyes of the first Front man. Another idea would be seeing a younger Il-Nam loosing touch with his son and family. The should also stage it in another country like Japan because one of the VIP's implied it has been held elsewhere before.

I think the best idea is a prequel series following the fat VIP's failed quest to have 69 throughout life.

I think the best idea is a prequel series following the fat VIP's failed quest to have 69 throughout life.
Haha I wanna see that fat bastard die so I'm not mad anymore about Seong Gi-hun missing one more birthday.

So now that you've seen it would you recommend it? I watched one episode and it looks like if you can't trace a shape they shoot you in the head? Are ALL the competitions like that? If the participants can't do the challenge they shoot them in the head, or does it get more... creative in how they kill people? Why all the hype?

So now that you've seen it would you recommend it? I watched one episode and it looks like if you can't trace a shape they shoot you in the head? Are ALL the competitions like that? If the participants can't do the challenge they shoot them in the head, or does it get more... creative in how they kill people? Why all the hype?
The killings don't get more creative than that, no. Don't know if I'd recommend it. Don't really understand all the hype. It was a very bizarre experience.

So here is what I don't get. Since the old man wasn't meant to die you could protect him in many of the games. The first one, the thing doesn't shoot him even if his messes up. The cookie one the guard potentially ignore it, or take him somewhere else to be shot. The marble game they "shot him" out of sight. What about tug of war? How do you protect him from not dying in that one? If he was gonna accept the risk of dying, why didn't they just off him in the marble game?

If you look closely at the tug of war, he was the only one not padlocked so he could get out if they started to lose. Also he knew the game and best way to win.

Also note the big fight only ends when he says he is scared.

It's a story and you need to watch it from episode 1.

First 6 or 7 episodes were great, the last 2 or 3 were meh.

I’m really scared of heights. There’s no way I could have stepped onto one of these glass platforms. I would have preferred to rush a guard and take a bullet to the dome rather than even try.

I’m really scared of heights. There’s no way I could have stepped onto one of these glass platforms. I would have preferred to rush a guard and take a bullet to the dome rather than even try.

You would have been fine!

I just watched the whole thing in two days and it was intense!

I would probably fuck up at taking the hard candy shape cut outs. But with the height, you would probably rise to the occasion. I had a fear of heights and I had to do a indoor rock climbing against a person that I disliked at the time. The idea of losing to him was unacceptable and so I just climbed it like a champ and he got stuck half way because at the time he had no respect for me. Of course the motivation would be money and so you would be alright in the challenge.

My point is, if you respect the challenge and the challenger, you can have the ability to overcome your fears temporary. Anyways I reverted back to my height fear but a little bit less scared than before.

You would have been fine!

I just watched the whole thing in two days and it was intense!

I would probably fuck up at taking the hard candy shape cut outs. But with the height, you would probably rise to the occasion. I had a fear of heights and I had to do a indoor rock climbing against a person that I disliked at the time. The idea of losing to him was unacceptable and so I just climbed it like a champ and he got stuck half way because at the time he had no respect for me. Of course the motivation would be money and so you would be alright in the challenge.

My point is, if you respect the challenge and the challenger, you can have the ability to overcome your fears temporary. Anyways I reverted back to my height fear but a little bit less scared than before.
Nope. I’m in my mid 50s so believe me when I say that I have tried many times to overcome that fear. I absolutely freeze when I get close to the edge of a bridge, or a balcony railing, and that’s with firm ground under my feet and much lower than those glass platforms were. I’ve lived a good life, and a bullet seems a better death than shitting my pants and screaming like a kid!

Back