Spoiler... Brock WWE Universal title..(possible UFC return)

Sets up his return to the UFC ?
2a6168179b898e63b200821dfdfee674.gif

This is a mma board

Brockgust coming, get ready boys!bork1}

It lost meaning when mediocre Stipe held it. Worst champ in UFC history.
This makes no sense at all. He ko'ed werdum and overeem and jds and derailed ngannou how the fuck does that make you the worst champ ever?

I’m 30 and still watch (WrestleMania, that is, not weekly RAW) I like the nostalgic feel

Last PPV they had that i actually watched and enjoyed along with buildup was MITB 2011 with Punk VS Cena.

Outside of that it was Summerslam 13 only b/c I like Danielson alot in the indy days and there were reports he was gonna win. I saw Taker/Bork live too but i wasnt watching the PPV overall just had it in the background in time for that match

Dude is a walking steroid. He will need the Jon Jones treatment if he gets back in the ring.

Btw his last fight was a lay n pray. Possibly the most boring fight @ HW ever.

Brock lifts at a gym near me when he's in NJ. The guy that owns the gym is his or a former WWE security guard...anyway, he was there this week for Wrestlemainia and said that he's under contract for 3 years with WWE but his contract allows him 2 fights with the UFC. I'm looking forward to seeing DC beat him.

The level of implied excitement is actually embarrassing

As if the fight means anything

{<huh}
DO YOU EVEN WWE BRO! THIS IS FOR ALL THE MARBLES. BOTH UFC< AND WWE!

ITS STILL REAL TO ME BRO!

Sets up his return to the UFC ?

2a6168179b898e63b200821dfdfee674.gif

Brock has looked noticeably smaller over the past 6 months, so it's a good bet he got off the juice before he went back into the testing pool. That being said, this isn't 2008-2011 Brock Lesnar we're talking about. Brock is nowhere near the same fighter he used to be. I could see him succeeding against certain fighters, but not against DC.

@Trifick , why do you say that?

How the hell is this guy who just lost in WWE gonna have a chance against the UFC champion?
Makes no logical sense.

Truthfully, this should be a non-title fight, for a few reasons.

So this Rollins kid pretty much squashed Brock? That does sound like he is coming back to MMA now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back