Spike O'Sullivan promised another titleshot

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Likely against Patrick Texiera, so the belt stays with GoldenBoy

With J-Rock vs Rosario sidelined, the 154lb division is sucking balls. Only Charlo vs Hurd can be made and it probably wont happen

And after a more than credible showing, it has been revealed that Golden Boy Promotions has promised O’Sullivan another crack at global honours, this time down in the 154-pound division.

“Golden Boy said they are going to get me a world title shot at light-middleweight,” said O’Sullivan, who works closely with Oscar De La Hoya and co. as well as Murphy’s Boxing, when speaking to the Irish Mirror. “I think he was stronger at 160lbs than he was at 154lbs. He was the bigger guy in there, but I nearly took him out a few times as well.

“I rocked him a few times.”

Patrick Teixeira, the reigning WBO champion at super-welterweight who was upgraded from interim titlist after Munguia vacated his crown, recently inked a promotional pact with Golden Boy and a fight with O’Sullivan seems like it will be very easy to make.
https://www.boxingscene.com/spike-o...-146136?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Division is probably worst in boxing

Back