Spider Movies - Kingdom Of Spiders - AAARRRGGGHHH!

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
BEST. SPIDER. MOVIE. EVER. IT GOT BILL SHATNER FUCKERS!

Obviously just my opinion, but it is far superior in every aspect to Arachnophobia

It is an exploitation movie with spiders, there is no message saying 'no spiders were harmed in the making of this movie'. Because they were. (I don't agree with harming anything, but it happened)

It's about tarantulars (not little gay spiders), and there is no CGI in sight (except the final image).
shit is awesome.

5000 tarantulas were captured and used in the movie (handlers were paid $10 per spider).

I'm not a fan of spiders IN THE SLIGHTEST, but this film is awesome
beware, I love shit movies

The girl on the bed must have had nightmares for years, her terror is genuine.

71Wihy9UZZL._SX466_.jpg

MV5BZGQ2YmY0ZmYtYWU1Ni00MjgwLWE1YjctN2VkZDI4OGFhNDFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

tumblr_m98g22wOOc1ql5sc0o1_500.gif

tumblr_loa3em6jPs1qes00so1_400.gif

tumblr_nfx9itSPmg1ra01abo2_250.gif

tumblr_nfx9itSPmg1ra01abo1_250.gif

kingdom%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bspiders%2Ba.gif

main reason for this thread is anyone seent this? Recommend it?

5d8f87eb5f67d.jpg

Ugh why do I come into these threads, I must be some kind of masochist...

I do kind of want to watch that Shatner flick though.

Ugh why do I come into these threads, I must be some kind of masochist...

I do kind of want to watch that Shatner flick though.
Same here, I do it because I'm so gay to be afraid of spiders, it's punishment

Kingdom of Spiders is awesome though

That movie's entire budget wouldn't be enough to pay me to do some of those scenes.

Obviously this one is up there
MV5BMjExNTcyMjI2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDgwNTg4NjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg
That movie legit traumatized me for life when I watched it as a kid. It began my fear of spiders.

When I watched it as a kid I didn't realize that it was kind of a comedy movie until I seen it as an adult.

I loved this movie as a kid! I loved those old movies about killer insects. I do find the movies with the normal sized spiders give me the creepy crawlies, where as the giant ones are just goofy.

I loved this movie as a kid! I loved those old movies about killer insects. I do find the movies with the normal sized spiders give me the creepy crawlies, where as the giant ones are just goofy.
Yep I'm a big fan of disaster movies and creature features from the 70's and 80's, Swarm is another of my favourites

I haven’t watched arachophobia or 8 legged freak. Probably never will....

Spiders should be nuked from orbit, just to be sure.

kingdomspiders5.jpg

Always loved the matte painting to end the film! Cheesy but pretty bleak ending for a movie!

Back