Spider man(SPOILER INSIDE)

TheGauntlet7**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can someone provide a detailed synopsis of how Peter Parker died and where I can learn more? Thanks.

Google spiderman 700 cbr brah. (Assuming you have a cbr reading app)

Fuck this issue.

I heard it sucks. And how many times does Spider Man die?

He fucking got replaced by some latino dude a year ago and now he dies?

Fucking Marvel.

I heard it sucks. And how many times does Spider Man die?

He fucking got replaced by some latino dude a year ago and now he dies?

Fucking Marvel.

What's the new series called, "The new adventures of Pedro Parker and Maria Jane Watson"? Issue 1 deals with Pedro hiding his secret identity from his boss Jaime at Univision news while protecting kids in the bario.

I'm not a racist so I don't think this is a bad thing, but is it just me or are comics these days trying too hard to make their characters diverse? They made Green Lantern a homosexual recently. It's like they're going out the way to do this.

After a climactic confrontation where Peter Parker forcibly transfers his memories

What's the new series called, "The new adventures of Pedro Parker and Maria Jane Watson"? Issue 1 deals with Pedro hiding his secret identity from his boss Jaime at Univision news while protecting kids in the bario.

I'm not a racist so I don't think this is a bad thing, but is it just me or are comics these days trying too hard to make their characters diverse? They made Green Lantern a homosexual recently. It's like they're going out the way to do this.

Yeah too much bullshit going on with comics. The worst part is that there's no continuity to these "shocking" stories and they'll reboot if no one likes it.

Even the current Batman storyline with Joker is lame. This coming from a hardcore Bat fan. No homo...unless it's George Clooney bats.

Dafaq? Superior Spiderman...marvel y u no make sense?

Fuck all these heroes anyways.

763617.jpg

pedro parker ahahahaha nice

this was in newspapers and shit. very strange stuff. i guess they did it for the publicity, like the Superman costume change when they gave him the same powers as electro, or when they broke batman and killed superman.

well its working, so, good for them. i guess.

It's a gimmick and Peter Parker will no doubt be back in the near future.

The Amazing Spider-Man series has been consistently great for the past few years and this current storyline with Doc Ock was no different. Looking forward to "Superior Spider-Man," it looks like it will be fun.

pedro parker ahahahaha nice

this was in newspapers and shit. very strange stuff. i guess they did it for the publicity, like the Superman costume change when they gave him the same powers as electro, or when they broke batman and killed superman.

well its working, so, good for them. i guess.

Yeah man, you should have seen the way the new Sinister Six let The Chameleon join, they jumped him in. Being the whitest member of the team, they were especially hard on him to prove his toughness, as street gangs are. They beat him so bad he involuntarily turned hispanic at one point to see if they'd go easier on him.

I did't even blink when the Green Lantern came out and actually thought it was kind of clever to use an established character. Like a Rock Hudson who's not going to get AIDS.

They had to use a classic to make some headlines or the anti-bullying message wouldn't haven't really got to the kids it was aimed at.

I did't even blink when the Green Lantern came out and actually thought it was kind of clever to use an established character. Like a Rock Hudson who's not going to get AIDS.

They had to use a classic to make some headlines or the anti-bullying message wouldn't haven't really got to the kids it was aimed at.

It wasn't even a famous Green Lantern. It was some can that no one really cared about.

It wasn't even a famous Green Lantern. It was some can that no one really cared about.

My bad kinda assumed no one card about any Green Lantern comic didn't realized it was sub-character.

EDIT: This is after seeing Ryan Reynolds play him.

My bad kinda assumed no one card about any Green Lantern comic didn't realized it was sub-character.

EDIT: This is after seeing Ryan Reynolds play him.

This is what make comics so crappy these days. Too many characters no one cares about. Also the Green Lantern Corps has like a million members so I totally understand the mix up.

Add to the fact that news just says "Green Lantern is gay" makes everyone think it's Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds in the movie).

As a fan I dont know how to feel about this obvious cash grab
On one hand what a shitty thing to do to an established character (and not just any character ..the poor mofo who gets shit on the most in his personal life, hes gonna come back and maybe find doc ock screwed MJ while he was out?) and you know they will just undo it somehow when the bitching becomes audible from space and the sales drop
On the other hand maybe this could be fun as hell
with great power comes great..oooh fuck it I dont feel like it today rescue you own dumb ass random new yorker. Maybe he uses tech or some doc ock arms to help really maul an established villian or kill one .

Back