• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man 2 is the GOAT Spidey movie (not including Homecoming yet) and top 5 Marvel movie anyone who disagrees is brain damaged

tumblr_m7blqjBiP21qldu2b.gif

Sweet. From the reactions it seems like a solid two run double or triple but not a full on grand slam. Which is fine.
Spidey is a property that can grow into greatness over the next few years.

Sony should endlessly thank Marvel Studios for giving the franchise new life and just give them total creative control on all their planned Spidey spinoff movies.

Movie + game exclusive Sony is about to get paid.

Sony should endlessly thank Marvel Studios for giving the franchise new life and just give them total creative control on all their planned Spidey spinoff movies.

Agreed.

Spidey and Iron Man... the best duo since Tango and Cash. Who knew?

Update: June 25, 2017

Read More First Reactions from SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Read the spoilers...aw man...this isn't the Spidey I grew up on. Might follow current story arcs but I was hoping for something more...throwback? Didn't even have to have an origin story.

I get that. I'm probably in the minority or Marvel wouldn't shove him down our throat every chance they get.

I totally agree with you. But wtf do I know, I'm old. Iron Man is where it's at now, although I don't get it.

Spider-Man 2 is the GOAT Spidey movie (not including Homecoming yet) and top 5 Marvel movie anyone who disagrees is brain damaged

100% agree, probably my favorite hero film in general.

Read the spoilers...aw man...this isn't the Spidey I grew up on. Might follow current story arcs but I was hoping for something more...throwback? Didn't even have to have an origin story.
You just need to watch the previous 187 iterations all of which gave you exactly what you want.

I'm glad they are finally doing something else.

You just need to watch the previous 187 iterations all of which gave you exactly what you want.

Lol k. Hobgoblin? A proper Venom? Scorpion? Carnage? They didn't even touch on a fraction of the original spider man stories but they'll reboot it 187 times.

Lol k. Hobgoblin? A proper Venom? Scorpion? Carnage? They didn't even touch on a fraction of the original spider man stories but they'll reboot it 187 times.
What I was referring to was going back AGAIN and doing another origin story which usually comes with the same villains also as they too are re intro'd just like every time we get the Batman origin story the joker follows.

In this case we are getting exactly what you said... A new villain. Ya not the ones you mention above but be none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back