Sperm Donor Forced to Pay Child Support.

Benoco

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The state of Kansas is forcing a man to pay child support because he donated his sperm to a lesbian couple three years ago — even after a written agreement that stated otherwise. Do YOU think that’s fair?

The three signed a legal document which stated Mr Marotta, a married mechanic who fosters children with his wife, would have no rights to the child.

Craigslist Sperm Donor Ordered To Pay $6,000 In Child Support

or you can listen to The Hodge Twins explain it:

Cliffs:

- Lesbians needed spunk.
- Good Samaritan donates.
- Lesbians break up.
- Mom needs money.
- State orders the good Samaritan to pay $6000

Fuck that! It's up to that other Lesbian to pay child support.

Yeah, where'd the other lesbian go!?!

If the lady agrees to take the money she's awful.

Also, Kansas is awful.

I wonder if a woman would be forced to pay if it was two gay dudes who got an egg donated.

What the hell? Donating sperm on Craigslist? I would never do that for any amount of money lol.

Women, doesn't surprise me at all.
If it was "Their" child, meaning the lesbians, why the hell should be have to pay? I though homosexuals/lesbians want to be fairly treated like us? Wtf is that?

What the hell? Donating sperm on Craigslist? I would never do that for any amount of money lol.

Lmao exactly. That's the thing that is most strange about this article lol.

just want to point out that its the state doing this, the lesbian couple has stated they believe he shouldn't have to pay

inb4 female hate

Why am I not surprised the mongos on this site didn't bother to invest five minutes into the story before they give their stupid opinions?

Neither woman wants the money. A judge forced them to give up the name of the guy and then declared their agreement void. A judge forced this on all parties involved, not the two women. The women are rallying behind the guy because they think it's fucked up too.

the same comment i had onthis subject in yesterdays thread, i think he is liable to pay. ALthough I would hope the girls would ahve enough class not to collect. There are rules that sperm donation and artificial isemination must occur througha licenesed physician. One of the things the physician is supposed to take into consideration is the financial welfare of the parents to be. This man and these women all skipped that and di it under the rug then want the tax payers to help support the kid. Fuck that. He helped bring it into this world, hes just as responsible as the women.

Why am I not surprised the mongos on this site didn't bother to invest five minutes into the story before they give their stupid opinions?

Neither woman wants the money. A judge forced them to give up the name of the guy and then declared their agreement void. A judge forced this on all parties involved, not the two women. The women are rallying behind the guy because they think it's fucked up too.

Yeah, it's a dreadful ruling, it's between the lesbians.

There are rules that sperm donation and artificial isemination must occur througha licenesed physician. One of the things the physician is supposed to take into consideration is the financial welfare of the parents to be. This man and these women all skipped that and di it under the rug then want the tax payers to help support the kid. Fuck that. He helped bring it into this world, hes just as responsible as the women.

If they did skip that then that's a good point! It shouldn't even be a last resort to collect that money though.

What's so bad about being a mongo?

Just to clear the record the lesbo couple didn't exactly go after him....they split up and had custody arrangements and one got sick. One went to get support from the state, which required they turn in the "dad". Now mind you at that point they could have said "no thanks" but its not exactly "hey let's go find his ass and get money".

Who knows maybe they will foot the $6k bill and start from scratch to get money from the state.

This country sucks

Edit - this took me way too long to type there were only 3 posts when I started

"mongos" fucking lol, I dont know why I find that word so funny

Couldn't they just give him the 6k back in private?

"mongos" fucking lol, I dont know why I find that word so funny

Couldn't they just give him the 6k back in private?

Yeah but it won't help them support the child, as far as the states concerned they'll have been sorted out. Ideally they'll want to get the ruling overturned and get all kindz a welfare.

Back