Spence-Garcia PBC Confirmed FOX PPV March 16

That size difference lmao

1067206042.jpg.1542153010.jpg
It's even more obvious in the faceoff. Goddam

wheres the idiot who made a thread about mikey garcia ducking people.

I cant wait for this fight. I think spence should be favored but garcia is no punk. He will bring it and it will be an entertaining fight

I love Mikey, he's one of my favorites right now but I only see him getting beat the fuck up and knocked out by Spence he was undersized against Broner and Lipinets at 140 now he's fighting probably the biggest Welterweight? This will end badly for Mikey

This is like Mousasi vs. MacDonald in Bellator. It's a mismatch that really shouldn't happen.

This is like Mousasi vs. MacDonald in Bellator. It's a mismatch that really shouldn't happen.
More dangerous too as in boxing a guy is more likely to take a sustained beating over several rounds than they are in MMA where finishes often tend to come quickly.

You don't think Mikey is A level?
Man I’m up in the air, he’s got grea timing and wast no shots but the level of opposition hasnt been all that great, looking forward to see how his skills match up with spence

That size difference lmao

1067206042.jpg.1542153010.jpg

Wow Spence looks hyooge compared to Garcia! Garcia is going to get absolutely fucking wrecked. He won't be the same fighter after this. Total mismatch.

I love Mikey, he's one of my favorites right now but I only see him getting beat the fuck up and knocked out by Spence he was undersized against Broner and Lipinets at 140 now he's fighting probably the biggest Welterweight? This will end badly for Mikey

Very badly

Wow Spence looks hyooge compared to Garcia! Garcia is going to get absolutely fucking wrecked. He won't be the same fighter after this. Total mismatch.

I’d have rather seen Garcia vs Brook personally.

Man I’m up in the air, he’s got grea timing and wast no shots but the level of opposition hasnt been all that great, looking forward to see how his skills match up with spence
{<huh}Garcia has a deeper resume than the guys ranked 1 and 2 P4P.

Shit, I just realized thats LennoxLewis in that pic. The fuck happened?

Garcia is way bigger. I mean his head is way bigger.

Would love for Mikey to take a points win to build up the hype even more for a Lomachenko fight. At the same time, if Spence loses to him, his reputation will probably be damaged and a match with Crawford may not look as interesting. Either way, I'm excited to see how Mikey tries to handle this!

{<huh}Garcia has a deeper resume than the guys ranked 1 and 2 P4P.
Not really

He did beat Salido when he was still competitive but then after that who else did he beat that makes his resume p4p?

Lipinets and Zlacatin had no prior title defenses, the Easter win was a good one, probably his best win since Martinez, some would say Broner but Broner IMO is a glorified gate keeper at this point, it is true that his opposition hasnt been all that great

Back