Media Special Annoucement with Fedor Emelianenko (Fighting Oct. 23rd in Moscow) - LIVE Stream

Who do you want to see Fedor fight?

• Total voters
It's a shit card, Dana wants to watch the Tank fight.

Speaking off which, how is Tanner Boser vs. Ovince St. Preux the comain....
Who else would you put there? There is 0 name value in that card but there are a couple of fun fights going on, mainly Means vs Dalby and Barcelos vs Valiev.

I will actually flip is Kongo is the opponent. It would give me an aneurysm and I hate how this could very likely be a thing

Kongo beats him imo. I don't want to see that, then Kongo would have wins over Fedor and Cro Cop.

Kongo maybe?
Oh God, please dont. I was getting excited and now slowly starting to realize this is still Bellator and they will more than likely fuck it up. Coker might still think Kongo has some casual appeal from his UFC days. Kongo vs Fedor is the least watchable fight they can do, so it will probably be the one they put together.

5b9cc6453c0000660009e463.jpeg

Best options:
1. Lesnar
2. Barnett
3. Sergei

Worst options:
1. Kongo
2. Overeem

Oh God, please dont. I was getting excited and now slowly starting to realize this is still Bellator and they will more than likely fuck it up. Coker might still think Kongo has some casual appeal from his UFC days. Kongo vs Fedor is the least watchable fight they can do, so it will probably be the one they put together.
Damn it might be Kongo .. that's literally the worst match up possible shake my fucking head!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kongo beats him imo. I don't want to see that, then Kongo would have wins over Fedor and Cro Cop.
You know, you’re just no fun at all with Fedor predictions. ;)
Fedor fucks Kongo up imo, if he doesn’t get his GOAT balls kicked into another zip code <45>

wild guess. Romero? big name, similar age, not tied to grand prix or title picture in any weightclass and fairly popular in Russia if Bellator Moscow really is the plan.

He's not here yet, still waiting on him. Sorry for the delay but it shouldn't be long before the stream starts. While you wait, feel free to drop a like on YouTube, it all helps!

Fedor fucks Kongo up imo, if he doesn’t get his GOAT balls kicked into another zip code <45>
You guys are missing the point...who the fuck wants to see Fedor vs Kongo?

Prime Fedor absolutely kills prime Kongo.

Only problem is Fedor is probably about 20% of what he was in his prime whereas Kongo is probably still about 75% of his prime version.

He's not here yet, still waiting on him. Sorry for the delay but it shouldn't be long before the stream starts. While you wait, feel free to drop a like on YouTube, it all helps!
Oh shit son, are you there live?

LIVE now! Come say hi

Back