Sparring headgear?

Foxx_MMA

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I looked and couldnt really find a good thread on headgear. I am in the market for light-medium sparring. If you use headgear which kind do you use and how much did it run you?

Yea sorry for the confusion i dont mean earguards i mean like standup boxing headgear
Edit yea as for the mouthguard the opro is on the way and should be here any day stupid thanksgiving mail delays

Foxx_MMA said:
Yea sorry for the confusion i dont mean earguards i mean like standup boxing headgear
Edit yea as for the mouthguard the opro is on the way and should be here any day stupid thanksgiving mail delays

Did you get any custom graphics done on it?

Well yeah then I recommend trying to get some Fairtex headgear, but like I said make sure to call them and ask if they have it in stock, if not just tell them you will try back in a few weeks because that means they aren't getting it in anytime soon.

Thanks for the suggestion anyone have experiance with the everlast i am sure its not as good as the faitex but for the money is it good?

I've never used headgear while sparring. If you're just planning on "light-medium" sparring like you said, then I frankly wouldn't worry about it. A good mouthpiece is a must however.

Back