Sparring gloves

J_C

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I am interested in 16oz sparring gloves, i was looking at maybe everlast, but if anyone has any suggestions for quality gloves at a fair price online i would greatly appreciate that.

Thanks for any suggestions

Velcro or laces?

J_C said:
I am interested in 16oz sparring gloves, i was looking at maybe everlast, but if anyone has any suggestions for quality gloves at a fair price online i would greatly appreciate that.

Thanks for any suggestions

Velcro or laces?
Ringside.com has good prices and Kofightgear.com has awesome gloves for cheap. get hook and loop(velcro). i went through the same debating a little while ago and went with kofightgear.com and also bought a pair of twins 16 oz. my next gloves will probably be fairtex or ringside. just dont get everlast.

Sweet man, thanks for the advice

IMAG0430.jpg

IMAG0429.jpg

heres the ko compared to my twins glove

Somewhere, there is a big white building with a sign that reads "Generic Boxing Glove Factory", pumping out gloves that end up being rebranded by Ringside, KO, Twins, Windy, etc. I just KNOW it! :D

RoccCity said:
idk, every glove has a differant feel
Well, I was partly being facetious. I'd actually love to find a generic glove manufacturer, I've been working on some glove designs and wouldn't mind having them prototyped.

For training definitely want velcro. Laces are a pain in the ass when you will stop between rds for h20 and other shit.

I have Konjo boxing gloves but they don't have them on their site anymore. Been using them for a year and they show no signs of wear at all.

The best thing you can do is go to a number of shops and try plenty of pairs on. I use Twins and Fairtex and they are both very good. Go for quality but also feel.

Anyone know where I can score some 12-14 ounces White Gloves?

I got the KO gloves...and there outstanding, you cant beat the price either.

Back