sparring gloves

Kuberr

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a pair of NHb gloves for sparring. I need something that will have lots of padding to reduce impact and injuries. Right now im thinking about the Fairtex
NHB sparring gloves. I've heard that the shooto style gloves are good for sparring and I was wondering how the fairtex gloves compared to them. Has anyone had any experience with these or are there any other recomendations?

Hawks Fightwear, Combat Sports International, Fairtex, Ouano, Twins and PrimeTime all make decent quality gloves suitable for sparring. I have the Fairtex gloves but I am tempted to get a pair of Hawks.

Kuberr said:
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a pair of NHb gloves for sparring. I need something that will have lots of padding to reduce impact and injuries. Right now im thinking about the Fairtex
NHB sparring gloves. I've heard that the shooto style gloves are good for sparring and I was wondering how the fairtex gloves compared to them. Has anyone had any experience with these or are there any other recomendations?

Look at the first sticky on this forum. There is plenty of discussion on this topic there.

Back