Spanking - what exactly is the deal with this?

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First off - I was brought up in a strict Catholic environment, so spanking was something fairly common - mostly by school teachers and priests on my classmates and shit.

I didn't think too much of it then - just seemed something that was done and I was too young to really contemplate it in depth.

A few decades before my time, my old man used to tell stories of "caning" spank practice, where dudes would be left with blood lines and scars.

More mature now - the act of spanking seems,
1) pain induction, naturally - but more pertinently,
2) humiliation via someone effectively putting their hands on your ass or touching your ass.

Additionally, "you're going across my knee" - seems a fairly typical approach.

Putting someone across your knee, stripping them to their bare ass - then spanking them.... I mean, with chicks, I can see it.

I have little doubt some kinky chicks like to get down with that shit (share your stories).

But outside of this??
Outside of mature consenting males and females?

Fuck that.

I was in the scouts when I was a kid, and after many years, when I was beginning to grow up like 12 or 13 or something I think - at the end of a camping trip saying fair-wells, the scout leader put his hand on my ass briefly.

I had known the guy for years and been on many camping trips led by him, but that was the last fucking camping trip I ever went on with the sick sumbitch.
I drew the line right there and then.
I knew intuitively - it was necessary to.

And all that creeper did was briefly touch my ass.

If he'd ever given me a spanking, I can imagine me fucking hunting him down years later.

I like to spank women.

Didn't read your post, btw

Last edited:
If kids were disciplined and spanked then we wouldn't have to deal with this soft ass society that's offended by everything

Pretty dark stuff, bro. I have to admit I didn't like that practice of spanking eachother on the basketball team in 6ths grade as you went on the to court.........I think you know what I am talking about. anyway, its mighty gay.

but as far as my parents spanking me, I don't think it's a big deal.

I've noticed friends of mine who grew up going to Catholic School got spanked in school. None of us who went to public school had this happened at all.

I was in the scouts when I was a kid, and after many years, when I was beginning to grow up like 12 or 13 or something I think - at the end of a camping trip saying fair-wells, the scout leader put his hand on my ass briefly.

2xxjbj.jpg

some chicks like it when you are a hitten it doggystyle, well not all of 'em but the kinky ones at least

I don't really agree with spanking, I would much rather give extra rewards to people who are tell the truth, do something good, etc. I think if you punish people it will just lead to big issues in adulthood. If you just yell and spank your kids they will grow to resent you and end up doing bad things out of spite. I'd much rather give my kid some kind of reward. For example if he finishes all the homework he gets to play video games for a little bit afterwards.

Spanking chicks is so hot. Also didn't read post.

giphy.gif

The pants down, over the knee shit is really unnecessary. My parents got whipped/caned growing up. I got smacked with a wooden spoon a bunch and threatened with a belt.

I find that a timeout or taking away toys/screen time to be a lot more effective.

didn't read but as someone that was literally never spanked or punished as a kid, I will absolutely beat the shit out of my children if they deserve it.

My parents usually left/right hooked me (have to say father cant hit for shit)

As a kid i was never spanked by my parents, i was fortunate as my older brothers were.

As far as spanking girls go:

My last gf introduced me to spanking, up til then i had no desire to even try it. To my surprize i loved it!
She kept telling me to hit her on the bum harder and harder. In the end i was hitting her with around 90% full strength.
I'd stop every now and then to ask if she was ok and if i was doing it too hard but she always said to carry on.
Actually i found it a little disturbing that i found it arousing and very enjoyable, after all i was hitting a woman really hard over and over again. I began to wonder why i was liking it so much and what else would i be prepared to do if she asked me?
One day i noticed her wiping a tear away so i stopped and asked if she was crying? She said she always cried and not to worry about it. Anyway we did it a couple of occasions after that but when i saw her wiping tears away again, i stopped and decided i'd never do it again. And i didn't.

If kids were disciplined and spanked then we wouldn't have to deal with this soft ass society that's offended by everything
By their parents? Yeah I agree but being spanked by a teacher is unacceptable imo I wouldn't trust someone else to know the limit of educational spanking and abuse. It's a thin line. I was disciplined by my mom with her slapping but my dad, with his heavy fucking hands, definitely went a little too overboard sometimes. Men can very easily hurt a child and I don't think my dad knew that.

Flying slippers was my dad's trademark lmao but he never managed to hit us, we had cat like reflexes Lmao

Maybe Bush Sr used to do the same with the boys.
G36ctJr.gif

So many kids with attention deficit. Spanking gets your attention and a couple of welts on your ass remind you to pay attention as you try to find a comfortable sitting position.

I work with Middle School students... and I'm of the opinion that not enough kids got the belt. Unless you've worked with bad ass middle schoolers you cant tell me otherwise.

Back