SpaceX launches Falcon Heavy successfully - biggest rocket since Saturn V

Apparently they lost their core central rocket -- which would be shit for their business model and the 2nd biggest thing they were worried about.

Guess that's what test runs are for though

I haven't been paying attention. What has he done to qualify as a genius?

“The center core was only able to relight one of the three engines necessary to land, and so it hit the water at 300 miles per hour. Two engines on the drone ship were taken out when it crashed, SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said in a press call after the rocket launch.”

Aww

“The center core was only able to relight one of the three engines necessary to land, and so it hit the water at 300 miles per hour. Two engines on the drone ship were taken out when it crashed, SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said in a press call after the rocket launch.”

Aww

Super shitty. Damn. That sets them back

Glad the 300 mph crash landing was on this test and not once they start putting people on board

He's like a Steve Jobs. didn't invent the PC, Mp3 player, tablet, laptop, etc. But he made them better and more dynamic.

Elon Musk is similar. He also understands marketing like Jobs did as well.

It takes guts to throw a TESLA roadster into space as a test dummy, for his big "heavy" rocket launch.

Elon doesn't hold a candle to original Tesla, in the genius category. But he's brilliant in marketing and improving products.

Aww

Don't feel sad, Elon......
iu

He's like a Steve Jobs. didn't invent the PC, Mp3 player, tablet, laptop, etc. But he made them better and more dynamic.

Elon Musk is similar. He also understands marketing like Jobs did as well.

It takes guts to throw a TESLA roadster into space as a test dummy, for his big "heavy" rocket launch.

Elon doesn't hold a candle to original Tesla, in the genius category. But he's brilliant in marketing and improving products.
Like P-Diddy always adding his special "yeah, uh huh, yeah uh huh" to various artists' songs?

From TV, if the gov't is gonna take all of Tesla's papers after he died, he's probably a legit genius, not fake marketing "genius".

He's not as revolutionary as Tesla, but he's wayyyyy better at marketing. He launched his car into space!!!!

Like P-Diddy always adding his special "yeah, uh huh, yeah uh huh" to various artists' songs?

From TV, if the gov't is gonna take all of Tesla's papers after he died, he's probably a legit genius, not fake marketing "genius".

Elon Musk and his company have developed roof tiles that are also solar panels, cheaper than regular roof tiles, and more durable. That one creation has the potential to revolutionize the energy infrastructure of the entire planet. I'm not sure why you're being a dick, but Elon Musk is not simply a "fake marketing genius". Fuck off with that shit.

Last edited:
Elon Musk and his company have developed roof tiles that are also solar panels, cheaper than regular roof tiles, and more durable. That one creation has the potential to revolutionize the energy infrastructure of the entire planet. I'm not sure why you're being a dick, but Elon Musk is not simply a "fake market genius". Fuck off with that shit.
Why so hostile?

I'm pretty sure Elon's employees made that stuff, not himself and his supreme brain power.

Did they really shoot a rocket and then car into a space and are they really leaving it out there to orbit?

Why so hostile?

I'm pretty sure Elon's employees made that stuff, not himself and his supreme brain power.
I'm really not being that hostile. I said I dont know why youre being a dick. You came into this thread flinging insults at Elon with little to no understand of who he is. Raw intellectual genius isn't all it takes to change the world. Nikola Tesla is a great example. Possibly the smartest man to ever walk the earth. Yet he was so socially inept and lacked vision of what to do with his genius that his ideas never manifested and instead were exploited after his death.

While I'm not a fan of Apple, Apple has revolutionized technology with the direction and vision of Steve Jobs. In the same way, Elon Musk directs the collective intellectual prowess of all those that works for him and uses his vision to get shit done and make it all happen. As for Elon's own intellect, he's a pretty sharp dude. He began coding at a young age, has two degrees and entered a physics PHD program before leaving it to go start his career. He's revolutionizing the space industry, energy industry, and automobile industry all at the same time. He's a pretty remarkable guy and his company has some of the brightest minds on the planet.

I'm really not being that hostile. I said I dont know why youre being a dick. You came into this thread flinging insults at Elon with little to no understand of who he is. Raw intellectual genius isn't all it takes to change the world. Nikola Tesla is a great example. Possibly the smartest man to ever walk the earth. Yet he was so socially inept and lacked vision of what to do with his genius that his ideas never manifested and instead were exploited after his death.

While I'm not a fan of Apple, Apple has revolutionized technology with the direction and vision of Steve Jobs. In the same way, Elon Musk directs the collective intellectual prowess of all those that works for him and uses his vision to get shit done and make it all happen. As for Elon's own intellect, he's a pretty sharp dude. He began coding at a young age, has two degrees and entered a physics PHD program before leaving it to go start his career. He's revolutionizing the space industry, energy industry, and automobile industry all at the same time. He's a pretty remarkable guy and his company has some of the brightest minds on the planet.
You calling someone a dick is YOU being a dick. Don't be salty Bitcoin's gone to shit.

This is a great thing. Glorious, actually.

Science at it's best. All privately funded. NASA is pissing in it's boots.

@Der Eisbär @GSP_37 How do you find a way to argue and bitch about this?

This is a great thing. Glorious, actually.

Science at it's best. All privately funded. NASA is pissing in it's boots.

@Der Eisbär @GSP_37 How do you find a way to argue and bitch about this?

Are you reading his posts? The guy came into the thread saying he hasnt been following this thing, then someone explains whats going on and who Elon is, and then proceeds to shit on him.

Back