Reaction score
In tight as fuck jeans. No stretching or warm-up. Always ready for the street

Last edited:
Ok few things wrong......
1. You did not yell hai ya
2. You did not use your hips in the kick
3. Your foot was not horizontal
4. Your opposite from kicking leg was not straight
5. Make your videos at least 10 secs long because nobody can see anything with a 2 sec video.

this gimmick is getting old. i would actually take you seriously, but you sure do make it difficult sometimes.

5. Make your videos at least 10 secs long because nobody can see anything with a 2 sec video.
how's that punching coming along? don't over think it, just plant your weight on your back foot and punch through the target (right cross).

how's that punching coming along? don't over think it, just plant your weight on your back foot and punch through the target (right cross).

It's coming along good I'm trying to remember it as I hit the bag, sometimes I forget though. Couldn't really put up a video today because the gym had their summer camp kids in the basketball court so I couldn't hit the bag.

Today at 6.15 et I will be training with a Nigerian amateur boxer who is from Newark nj, I want to work on something that might help. So that's good I got a former fighter helping me out.

It's coming along good I'm trying to remember it as I hit the bag, sometimes I forget though. Couldn't really put up a video today because the gym had their summer camp kids in the basketball court so I couldn't hit the bag.

Today at 6.15 et I will be training with a Nigerian amateur boxer who is from Newark nj, I want to work on something that might help. So that's good I got a former fighter helping me out.
one of my favourite drills to practice is shifting your weight from one foot to the other when in a basic stance. do this without punching at first and when you feel comfortable just shifting ALL of your weight from one foot to the other you can start punching. when you push off the back foot throw the right, when your coming off the left foot throw the left hook. (this is a drill for power punches, don't try using a jab just hooks and right hands.

one of my favourite drills to practice is shifting your weight from one foot to the other when in a basic stance. do this without punching at first and when you feel comfortable just shifting ALL of your weight from one foot to the other you can start punching. when you push off the back foot throw the right, when your coming off the left foot throw the left hook. (this is a drill for power punches, don't try using a jab just hooks and right hands.

Alright thanks for the advice.

I admit the video is retarded too but surely you're trolling as well...?

I admit the video is retarded too but surely you're trolling as well...?

Yeah I am lol, if spacetime wants some advice or recognition he needs to put up some heavy bag videos and some padwork videos, not these 1-2 sec videos. He needs to actually show videos that are worth giving advice and what not too.

Back