Soy Hot Dogs

man you don't wanna be mentioning soy in here. be prepared for a shitstorm.

Eat a turkey dog if you must stick something in your mouth shaped like a schlong.

Valgarv said:
Eat a turkey dog if you must stick something in your mouth shaped like a schlong.

indeed.. turkey weiners yay!

u should only eat soy if u wana grow a vagina :wink:

I'm going vegetarian for 2 weeks, as a sort of personal challenge. I won't make it without delicious Boca Burgers.

JeremiahBailey said:
I'm going vegetarian for 2 weeks, as a sort of personal challenge. I won't make it without delicious Boca Burgers.

i guess 2 weeks won't do that much damage.. just don't make a habit of consuming soy..

unless u want a small wang :wink:

Since I'm an adult and already fully developed, how can soy reduce the size of my phallus?

It won't reduce the size of your phallus.

It might suppress your endogenous testosterone production and lower your sperm count. Entropy posted studies.

Ballpark Beef Franks

J.C. Potter Hot Links

Perfect nutrition for every man.

Soy hot dogs and turkey hot dogs are a slap in the face to prideful patriotic american men.

I loveeee boca burgers. I cook those bad boys on the ol
' george foreman

Damn, I was a veggie for 4 years and I still hate Boca Burgers.

You guys need to discover Chick Patties.

Soy is for chicks.

The studies don't really vary anymore. Soy is estrogenic, period. It's used in phyto-estrogen supplements, and has been directly linked to lowered sperm counts in males. As you age testosterone decreases and aromatisation increases, the last thing I know I want as a dude is a greater means of more efficiently producting the female hormone. I won't go on and on about vegetarianism, but there's just much better means than soy of getting decent protein intake.

They have been shown to make your breast bigger with the hromone estrogen. So give it to your girlfriends.. :D

Back