Southwestern CT grappling?

N

Nicknitro25

Anyone know any good places in south-western connecticut to practice BJJ? I know Renzo's place is in NYC but idk how far that is from me. I am from Norwalk/westport CT so anyone know how far NYC is from here and if there are any closer BJJ places? Thanks.

dutchmasterj3 said:
I believe there is a place up in Milford.

I am from Milford looking to join a school as well, do you have any more information? Online search came up dry for jiu-jitsu in Milford

JayCT said:
I am from Milford looking to join a school as well, do you have any more information? Online search came up dry for jiu-jitsu in Milford

Looks like we are in the same boat. SW CT has shit for MMA/BJJ

Before I herniated a disk and started walking like a gorilla, I was training at Connecticut Mixed Martial Arts. They are now on Willow St in New Haven.

www.ctmma.com

The instructors and students are all great people.

JD

Cool. I am moving to Yale and would love to hear more about his gym.

I've been training there 3-4 times a week for the past 3 months. No complaints. The instructors are great and classes are small enough that you get good attention. When I moved to new haven I checked around and they seemed to be the best. the website is ctmma.com. They do gi classes on M,T, and no gi on W,R,S.

I train at the Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu in New Haven, we'll be starting no-gi in a few weeks. I think we've got some guys from that area the make the trip up, check it out.

I train at the Royce Gracie Jiu-jitsu network in New Haven, we'll be starting no-gi in a few weeks, check it out.>>>>>>> gracie-jiu-jitsu.com

Back