Law South Africa to Forcefully Seize Land Ownership from White Minority

Race based oppression in South Africa. Haven't we been here before?

They all should be getting the fuck out of there as fast as possible, burn what you leave behind.
I agree. Level every city, let them start over and see how they do.

emma.gif~c200
You haven't seen or heard it discussed on college campuses? There's legit support for the idea in America from the left.

This hasn't worked out too well in other parts of Africa.

The minority are savages in South Africa. They need to be driven out. Sounds like good ole nationalism to me.

They don't want them to leave though, and South Africa has big immigration problems, so it's not nationalism. It's something uniquely bizarre. They want them to stay but have all of their assets confiscated for the good of the black race at random intervals. The same thing happened during the Rhodesia/Zimbabwe debacle.

It's a desire to enjoy a western welfare state where the whites have a parental/scapegoat role... But they're at most 8% of the population and shrinking quickly so "creative solutions" have been implemented.

The Asian population has grown a lot in S/A and I wonder if, having a stronger ethnic backbone, they will replace the abandoned whites and become the new minority rulers of the S/A economy.

Last edited:
The minority are savages in South Africa. They need to be driven out. Sounds like good ole nationalism to me.
In the end it would probably be best for them to leave. After all Africa is a aids infested shit hole.

The U.S. is hard enough to understand as a local, I can't imagine trying to look thousands of miles away and judge what another country with a completely different history is doing.

You haven't seen or heard it discussed on college campuses? There's legit support for the idea in America from the left.

College campuses......let that sink in.......these people that you speak of are a loud minority and certainly not representative of this leftist.

South Africa is a mess. That joke of a leader Jacob Zuma is a pretty good representation of the country.

Salt the hell out of all that land, and run like hell. There is no other choice in my eyes

College campuses......let that sink in.......these people that you speak of are a loud minority and certainly not representative of this leftist.
And not even all that loud. at least for this "idea"

This hasn't worked out too well in other parts of Africa.

I'm hoping the large population of the great white sharks around SA take the place over. It would make for great TV.................

Thats akin to saying the right wingers want slavery back.

Zuma sounds like the guy that will do anything to get elected then back off once it does.

Im in the presence of some Rhodesian mates now and they know only too well the dangers of this idiotic idea

They don't want them to leave though, and South Africa has big immigration problems, so it's not nationalism. It's something uniquely bizarre. They want them to stay but have all of their assets confiscated for the good of the black race at random intervals. The same thing happened during the Rhodesia/Zimbabwe debacle.

It's a desire to enjoy a western welfare state where the whites have a parental/scapegoat role... But they're at most 8% of the population and shrinking quickly so "creative solutions" have been implemented.

The Asian population has grown a lot in S/A and I wonder if, having a stronger ethnic backbone, they will replace the abandoned whites and become the new minority rulers of the S/A economy.

Being run by Chinese immigrants is probably the best thing that can happen to South Africa right now.

Back