Source: Aldo remains active in case McGregor rematch occurs on short notice

IF he did indeed turn down the rematch offer (if there was one), i am disappoint

Aldo has been training to fight Conor for over a year but wasn't ready for him haha

yeah medical suspension and all that jazz... lol

You only need #DadaBabynuts to make grandiose statements on Facebook. You need a real set of cojones to actually put your money where your mouth is, step up and take unnecessary risks when required. Aldo has been weighed and measured, and found lacking.

Agreed.

IF he did indeed turn down the rematch offer (if there was one), i am disappoint

There was one. Aldo and his coach turned it down.

All talk, no action.

It would be a very foolish move to accept a rematch right now. He got knocked out two months ago-- he needs to heal. Anyone would.

The internet loves stuff like this. "I feel so much better about myself when a trained killer didnt take a fight on short notice,if i were aldo i woulda done this,and i woulda done that,zomg aldo is a liar,he lied"

You guys do realize Aldo has a life outside fighting? There could be prior engagements that take priority over fighting. Believe it or not family is most important.

You only need #DadaBabynuts to make grandiose statements on Facebook. You need a real set of cojones to actually put your money where your mouth is, step up and take unnecessary risks when required. Aldo has been weighed and measured, and found lacking.

#he'srightyouknow.gif

It would be a very foolish move to accept a rematch right now. He got knocked out two months ago-- he needs to heal. Anyone would.

Then it's even more foolish to suggest that you're training for this very instance, RDA getting injured and filling in short notice.

Has any duck ever got more exposed than Aldo on this situation? The guy just shat big on his image.
I got no respect for him anymore, BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH!

201601192032382570.jpg

Dose Aldo serve Chicken burgers at his restaurant and most importantly, dose he eat them too?

Aldo has been training to fight Conor for over a year but wasn't ready for him haha

yeah medical suspension and all that jazz... lol
LOL, the dude trained for a fucking year and the fight lasted 13 secs!!!
Imagine how many milliseconds a fight on 2 weeks notice would get him.
Shame on him.
The biggest duck ever, pussied out.

Problem is that Aldo just completed his suspension for being KO. He hasn't had a chance to train for more than the last few weeks. No contact means you can jog, no grappling, no sparring. Nothing.

He was in no position to fight, regardless of what he said. He would probably not be cleared to fight in the first place. He made the right call not taking the fight, even though I think he wins the rematch.

Lmao! And who enforces this no contact period? Aldo got humiliated; tried to save face by saying he would take the rematch anywhere any time, got called up and got humiliated again by refusing. He should just avoid Conor because Conor is making Aldo look the way Sonnen made Wand look.

The internet loves stuff like this. "I feel so much better about myself when a trained killer didnt take a fight on short notice,if i were aldo i woulda done this,and i woulda done that,zomg aldo is a liar,he lied"
He did lie. He said he was down to fight but didn't mean it.

Back