Soul taking in UFC

Bringin'TheHeat

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Given what happened to Erick Silva in the Matt Brown fight I had to reflect on what it is that really happens to guys after blitzing and then having their cardio fail. I truly believe it's almost giving fighters who's cardio fails, a pass, to say so. It's more about throwing everything you have or your best shots at a guy and quitting once you've realized you couldn't put them away. An example of cardio failing is Shane Carwin vs Brock Lesnar. An example of soul taking =

Both Cain vs JDS fights.

You basically become a walking punching bag when you gas.You can't defend yourself,can't think clearly and your head is a mess.

Silva is tough, but he got beaten badly. He looked like he was permanetly dazed in round 2. Brown stole his manhood though. He beating him like he was a child.

DanaandRashaad.gif

You basically become a walking punching bag when you gas.You can't defend yourself,can't think clearly and your head is a mess.

this. but Erick silva wasn't just gassed, he was over exhausted. but i agree that some guys just give up once they realize they cant put the other guy away.

More like mental breaking. Hitting a guy with your best and he still standing makes one cry a little inside.

Tanner VS Terrell is the first fight that came to mind.

The irony of it all was that, Terell was known as the "Soul assassin"

That being said, lets wait until this guy makes his debut in the ufc:

1266555397-mortalkombatshangtsung.jpg

Both Cain vs JDS fights.

we know what u mean but there was 3 fights ;)

i guess it's easy to forget the first one after the last 2

Randy/Tito (the Spanking)
Wandy/Rampage 1&2 (One-sided ass whippings)

how is Schaub vs Rothwell not on here yet?

Back