Sorry, but that's not supposed GOAT's behavior

If the GOAT is behaving this way, then it is the GOAT's behavior.

Bones Knows...how to party!

Smoking coke lmao. Crack??? Maybe sprinkle a little over some bud? Most likely up the ol' nostril

I don't know about you guys but this thread makes me really wanna smoke some coke.

Fighting superstars and coke is not really a new story, but man if I'm not surprised at this one.

You got it all wrong pal. You don't smoke cocaine, you inject it in your butt.

Damn! And I've been putting under my eyelids all this time! (Helps with eye-pokes though).

I know I like to relax after a long day of work with a refreshing cocaine cigarette

thats the scary truth...guy doesnt train for long periods of time,and now we know what he does instead..If hes that good while being a coke addict,imagine how much better he can be if he gets his shit together..

With that said,is it a fact that the UFC didnt find coke in his system after the fight?I know he passed a second drug test,but the date wasnt mentioned. Hopefully,he didnt blow lines before round one.could explain his "grit" and Cormiers superman reference

He is whooping ass despite all his antics , more impressive if you ask me

Serious question here, would him having cocaine in his system give him a boost in strength and energy (stamina) in a fight? If so, wouldn't that be like taking a performance enhancing drug that could've affected the outcome of fight?

WTF you talking about this cocaine thing?

You insert to your urethra via syringe.

the claim is he was tested on 12/4 and failed.he was administered a second test and passed.there is no disclosure as to when the second test was given.no question,considering the circumstances he should have been tested immediately before and after the fight.Snorting before walking out would have given him an unfair advantage.

What I really dont get is this. Is coke a non bannable substance??

The test that Jones failed was administered Dec. 4 and the substance in question was benzoylecgonine, the main metabolite in cocaine. Since benzoylecgonine is not banned out-of-competition, the Nevada Athletic Commission was unable to prevent Jones from competing against Daniel Cormier this past Saturday.

Serious question here, would him having cocaine in his system give him a boost in strength and energy (stamina) in a fight? If so, wouldn't that be like taking a performance enhancing drug that could've affected the outcome of fight?

In a cage fight I doubt it. From the pitchers mound, that could be different.

0bd96e11301f9ccc41d1e3c3e13d7177c088df1e81ac5f871f10be4d9d6ac4ea.jpg

Actually it is GOAT behavior...in YOUR face!

Back