Soo Mike Perry...

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I've probably seen him fight since I don't really miss a ufc event but didn't realise he had this much hype. I would have never known if I didn't make an account on here. Still can't tell if everybody's trolling, if he's great or if it's a bit of both. I guess I'll find out this weekend. lol

Matthew-Perry-matthew-perry-29661506-342-403.jpg

I've probably seen him fight since I don't really miss a ufc event but didn't realise he had this much hype. I would have never known if I didn't make an account on here. Still can't tell if everybody's trolling, if he's great or if it's a bit of both. I guess I'll find out this weekend. lol
Me
@Rex Kwon Do @NightwingBJJ
are all responsible for this. Thank us now. Thank us later. We don't care

bork1}

He's legitimately great. Extremely heavy hands, huge heart, always scrambles back to his feet with ease, tenaciously goes for the finish...the dude is a legend in the making.

Lots of others have made this possible. Continued support of Mike Perry and all of the true Platinum Nation

well, he's hilarious and has stupid power ... but unless he learns some fundamentals he's gonna be gone in 2 years. He has very little head movement and got hit a lot by by Danny Roberts. He hasn't fought anyone in top 15 yet, and against guys who have good striking and power, he's gonna have to sure up his skills. Can't wait for him and Jouban.

he seems like a reformed man doing right by the sport

it's mostly american conor haters that want to make perry more famous

I don't get the hype yet to be honest and his fans on here are already pretty annoying. He might wind up panning out, but people seem to be giving him way too much credit in my opinion.....

He has sherdog hype. not real world/casual fan hype

Why does someone have to be great for there to be hype around him? Platinum Mike is fighting the way we all wish we could fight. That's it.

Lots of others have made this possible. Continued support of Mike Perry and all of the true Platinum Nation
We grow stronger every day. Maybe sherdog will crowdfund some tickets so we can all go see him fight.

Back