Sons of Bitches

TeaBag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
mother fucking sphegettio people. when i eat my god damn speghetti and meatballs i expect a lot of meatballs. these cocksucker put about 2 in the whole fucking can. now my day is ruined

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

(WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE REDFACED PISSED OFF SMILEY GUY. THIS :mad: GUY AINT HALF AS ANGRY AS THE OLD GUY WE HAD. DEAR CHRIST, WE HAVE LOST HIM IN THE SHUFFLE!!! FUCK IT I'M GOING BACK FOR HIM COVER MY ASS WITH ARTILLERY FIRE. IT'S ALL OF US OR NONE OF US!)

"HOLD TIGHT MY ANGRY LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER, GUNNY SGT. MEAT IS ON HIS WAY!"

Ggod damn meat. you crack me up. ive calmed down. i had a little episode but i smoked like 5 butts so that calmed me down. i just got angry cause i paid good money for those damn meatballs and i didnt get them

Well, don't even expect any chicken in your Cambell's soup.... :(

Fuck I don't even eat Chicken Noodle soup anymore. That pathetic shit that passes for meat is horrendous, all gristle, corpustles and ventricals diced small so as to avoid detection. Take a good look sometime. Hogwash. I'm having none of it. I won't be mocked in my own kitchen.

i own the kitchen. two years home ec in HS. emril aint got nothing on me

Originally posted by TeaBag
i had a little episode but i smoked like 5 butts so that calmed me down.

We'll see how that helps you in BJJ thursday focker.

Simply attempts to increase profit margins by cutting corners here and there.

LOL@teabag!!

oh man, i hate that.... fuckers need to make an extra meatball kind, so you can have 3 meatballs insead of 2. it worth an extra 50 cents at least. :)

yeah, there a bunch of bastards at chef boyordee. fucking scum in my book. but thats not gonna stop me from eating their shit again. if that shit ever happens again im gonna do something about it. mainly just piss and moan like a bitch.

I had a crumb for dinner, you should be thankful for what you got. ( I used all my money on beer) Can I have some of your spagghetti-o's? Of course my "crumb" kind of looked like a steak, but I am drunk all the time so it could have been a picture of a steak......... I don't fuckin know.:eek:

Back