• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Songs you secretly like and would never admit to like in public...

People been down on them since the whole baby rape thing but I still listen to Lostprophets

Ace of Base were awesome.

The Sign, Don't Turn around, Wheel of Fortune, Beautiful life, Travel to Roamntis. Did a remix of Cruel Summer. 90's music was awesome. I would throw in some La Bouche, but not ashamed in listening to them. The euro dance scene back then was awesome, a lot better than the EDM crap today.

Ace of Base makes me want to drive a hot fire poker into my ears. Cool or not....

I like a couple Katie Perry songs.

Me too.

Skinny Kelly Clarkson is hot. I don't care what anyone says. Her voice is undeniably great.

[YT]R7UrFYvl5TE[/YT]

Also, there is no cuter more adorable beautifully awesome chic than Alison Sudol.
"If she were any more adorable, it would be fatal. For everyone."

[YT]mIpjiYmjXh4[/YT]

This is a perfect pop song.
The girls in those goofy outfits but their legs are so fucking good.
They look amazing. This video is mezmerising!

[YT]K1MvZ6Fyns4[/YT]

Peg by Steely Dan (it was in a bmx video I watched so many times eventually I started to like the song)

I love pretty much everything Cindy Lauper did.

Phenomenal singer.

Me too. It's weird...that's not the song from The Goonies, but a lot of people (myself included) make that connection. That's probably the only one that I get a little embarrassed about because it's all girl power, but i like plenty of girly pop music.

There's a handful of Madonna and Mariah Carey songs i like a lot.

I mark out hard to "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"

"Nothing Compares 2 U" is great as well.

"Boom Boom Boom" by the Vengaboys, every Real McCoy and Ace of Base hit...love em.

[YT]9wfpXI5PKlw[/YT]

Man, I wanted Ginger

I'm not afraid to admit liking things that others might make fun of. That's beta AF..

With that said, I listen to the NSYNC Pandora station regularly when I'm at the gym. Come at me.

[YT]SzmUde_EK5Y[/YT]
[YT]T6wbugWrfLU[/YT]
[YT]NJsa6-y4sDs[/YT]
[YT]4f5KuRXtjeE[/YT]

Back