Songs that make you do things

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Ever have a song come on and it triggers a response from you?

For example whenever this comes on I run to whatever liquor I can find and slam it back

This one makes me get up in the morning, since I use it as my Alarm.

This one makes me drive too fast usually

This one makes me do shit at work lookin like Rampage Jackson during his walkouts and staredowns

Anytime AC/DC or Nirvana comes on the radio I change the station that count?

Any rock/metal show I've been to the place goes crazy if they play "Walk" between sets...it's like clockwork.

Anytime AC/DC or Nirvana comes on the radio I change the station that count?

It makes you sound like a fool, so I guess it counts.

Wtf would you change the station for that? I don't particularly like AC/DC, but it's not a stationchanger, by all means.

Ever have a song come on and it triggers a response from you?

For example whenever this comes on I run to whatever liquor I can find and slam it back

That's the only song in your playlist and you have it on repeat all day everyday since you're a raging alcoholic.

This song makes me want to fight.

"Holes in the Floor of Heaven" makes me cry.

“Love Will Tear Us Apart” by Joy Division makes me reminisce, bittersweetly, on my 15-year relationship with my ex-wife. It was one of our songs we enjoyed together and built memories around, and now I can’t separate the song from the memories.

Sister Ray kicks off my cleaning/chores day every week:

I demand that that song gets played first, it just lights a fire under my ass for some reason. And then my girl and sons get to pick what we listen to until chores are done.

This shit makes me want to fuck up child molesters.

Back