Song vs. Phillips

AdamantiumPimmel

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I was really annoyed by the biased commentary by Rogan, Cormier and "i agree"-Anik in this fight.
Song saw everything Kyler was doing and besides reversed takedowns, Kyler really
didn't do anything to him.
Song on the other hand landed the better shots overall and Phillips clearly slowed down towards the end, by missing all his looping strikes.
Just wanted to say, that i don't think this was a unanimous decision at all and the commentary was just
ridiculous.

If you are not American or black, good luck having your effort in the cage getting recognized by Rogan

Phillips deserved the victory. Clearly won two rounds.
What do you think unanimous decision means anyway?

I was really annoyed by the biased commentary by Rogan, Cormier and "i agree"-Anik in this fight.
Song saw everything Kyler was doing and besides reversed takedowns, Kyler really
didn't do anything to him.
Song on the other hand landed the better shots overall and Phillips clearly slowed down towards the end, by missing all his looping strikes.
Just wanted to say, that i don't think this was a unanimous decision at all and the commentary was just
ridiculous.
Please lay off the ketamine. Everyone scored this fight for Phillips.

http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/11726/Kyler-Phillips-vs-Song-Yadong

Tf? Are you suggesting the judges scored the fight based on commentary and not the fact that Phillips was the superior fighter in the first two rounds?

Song hot stronger as the fight went on. Started getting better in the 2nd. But Phillips took the first 2 rounds. Good decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back