Sometimes I wish I was a betting man.

Is there anyone who is known to consistently make money betting on fights? Seems pretty much impossible to me, MMA is extremely hard to predict

I remember Rogan claiming he has made a bunch of money for his friends picking fights... sure buddy
It’s easier to predict than baseball imo, I usually have good picks

I feel like this Conor fight is one of those classic fighter on their way out of the sport fights. Great bet at even money. Conor doesn't have that hunger and hasn't improved in forever, while Dustin has moved in the opposite direction. I really want to lay down a lot on this fight.

For a lot of reasons, mostly tho because I seem to pick the right outcome more often than not (lately anyway). I was just thinking how i remember Khabib’s first fight in the UFC, and all his UFC fights actually. I was always impressed with him, and never really saw him losing going into a match. I wish I had put my money down in this kind of way tho! Do you guys have any fighters that you watched again and again, knowing they would win but never bet on them? My first bet is this next PPV, 100$ on Dustin.
My one dark horse I don’t see losing any time soon is Movsar Evloev? That guy is very good and a safe bet in my opinion. I don’t bet but if I did I’d put money on that guy to win.

For a lot of reasons, mostly tho because I seem to pick the right outcome more often than not (lately anyway). I was just thinking how i remember Khabib’s first fight in the UFC, and all his UFC fights actually. I was always impressed with him, and never really saw him losing going into a match. I wish I had put my money down in this kind of way tho! Do you guys have any fighters that you watched again and again, knowing they would win but never bet on them? My first bet is this next PPV, 100$ on Dustin.
Betting is better when you bet on the underdogs. Betting on favorites requires more money to win less. So if you want to maximize earnings and minimize losses you pick the underdogs with the best chances to win. Of course there are certain fights that are a lock but the odds are so bad that you would require risking a whole lot of money to try and win a small amount. So those type of bets are done by people with huge bankrolls, like the 10k+ bets made on Valentina etc. I would wait for the underdog fights where they are clearly underestimating a certain fighter. Small bets on those are big payouts. You can also afford to be wrong more often since you risk less money.

Do you guys have any fighters that you watched again and again, knowing they would win but never bet on them? My first bet is this next PPV, 100$ on Dustin.

Chookagian, and I bet thousands on her (or against sometimes) every time she fights. She's never let me down once. War Chook. Chook bless.

I'm a Dustin fan as you can tell by my name, but that's a risky bet for your first one. I'd bet on Jennifer Maia, she's -200 but she's as close to a lock that there is. Just saying.

Oh, and these last two UFC's I've done really good. Good luck.

I feel like this Conor fight is one of those classic fighter on their way out of the sport fights. Great bet at even money. Conor doesn't have that hunger and hasn't improved in forever, while Dustin has moved in the opposite direction. I really want to lay down a lot on this fight.
I felt the rematch fight was the best time to bet on Dustin. Conor seems to do better in rematches when coming off a loss. He hasn't showed much of his training, but that could all be smoke and mirrors. He could be secretly grinding hard and working on a bunch of stuff. Who knows what he was doing in Dubai all that time. He was there for an extended amount of time and has been training over there and went straight to training in Cali as well. He knows this could be his last opportunity for a title and a win is crucial for his career. That can make a fighter very dangerous with the proper motivation. If Conor is doing any of that he would be a good bet, but if he isn't than Dustin is good money.

Mayweather/Conor and Mayweather/Paul were gimmie fights with ridiculous betting odds. People were deluding themselves into believing that Floyd being 40 meant non-boxers had a chance against him.
I won on Paul vs Floyd thanks to Teddy Atlas saying to bet on the fight going the distance. Thanks Teddy...

Also. Let's talk about some up coming fights and see who you predict and why and we'll get into then homie.
I'm not the one claiming I can predict fights because I'm so smart lol. In my opinion, it's next to impossible to consistently predict fights accurately, MMA is unpredictable as fuck.

Obviously you aren't too confident if you're asking me to go through all of your posts and find your predictions lmao, obviously I'm not gonna do that.

I'm not the one claiming I can predict fights because I'm so smart lol. In my opinion, it's next to impossible to consistently predict fights accurately, MMA is unpredictable as fuck.

Obviously you aren't too confident if you're asking me to go through all of your posts and find your predictions lmao, obviously I'm not gonna do that.
Shut that guy down real fast ay? Lol

I also told you I was being sarcastic and that's why you needed to go through my posts so stfu. Or if you want to predict fights then let's do it. Do i have to explain to you how humor works? I was sarcastically roasting someone else and your tone deaf ass came to me. So that's why you should go back and see my predictions. If you want to talk about an incoming fight then we can. If not, don't interrupt me clown.

I felt the rematch fight was the best time to bet on Dustin. Conor seems to do better in rematches when coming off a loss. He hasn't showed much of his training, but that could all be smoke and mirrors. He could be secretly grinding hard and working on a bunch of stuff. Who knows what he was doing in Dubai all that time. He was there for an extended amount of time and has been training over there and went straight to training in Cali as well. He knows this could be his last opportunity for a title and a win is crucial for his career. That can make a fighter very dangerous with the proper motivation. If Conor is doing any of that he would be a good bet, but if he isn't than Dustin is good money.
Exactly haha, everyone takes what Conor posts at face value, he isn't an idiot, his training is most likely on point

I bet the under in their last fight. Gonna do the same in this one

I also told you I was being sarcastic and that's why you needed to go through my posts so stfu. Or if you want to predict fights then let's do it. Do i have to explain to you how humor works? I was sarcastically roasting someone else and your time deaf ass came to me. So that's why you should go back and see my predictions. If you want to talk about an incoming fight then we can. If not, don't interrupt me clown.
I wasn't trying to offend you so much lol, obviously you feel very uncomfortable actually backing up what you're claiming

I wasn't trying to offend you so much lol, obviously you feel very uncomfortable actually backing up what you're claiming
Apologies accepted. Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't uncomfortable though. I asked you to name some fights you want to discuss Ina real manner since you were unable to look at my previous posts. I'm clearly trying to be a gentleman and take the high road. So if you want to discuss an upcoming fight, then let's do it. If not. Be on your way.

Back