• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Something is off about Stipe!

BEATDOWNS

At The Redneck Brawl
@plutonium
Reaction score
From the embedded episode and the countdown he looks way smaller/weaker and just overall old.

looks like he can barely walk and is slurring his words a lot more than normal.

anyone else notice this? I am worried for my boy

<StillMyBoy>

I thought he looked better than ever at the weigh ins. Lost a bit of his mushiness.

I hope DC punches him innis face.

He lost some weight to try and keep up with DC's pace and speed.

Just to clarify i am in no way implying anything by saying he looks smaller, just that he looks kinda sickly..

He always looked like that to me. He is not slurring his word, he never opened his mouth more than half an inch when he speaks. My foreigner view was that it was Cleveland lingo.

He still looks huge next to DChub.

Yea he’s slimmed down because he’s expecting a gruelling five round fight and wants to be ready for it.

Might've been intentional to be a bit quicker on the feet. Maybe it's detrimental in him not training as hard since he was so focused on an immediate rematch.

Looked more lean to me.
Which is smart. DC doesn't get tired and there was definitely a speed advantage in favor of DC in the first fight.

Stoked for tomorrow.
Got DC by finish again.

He slimmed down a bit, probably because he took training more seriously since he got KTFO. He has always had an average figure and was never particularly muscular. He has always slurred.

I'm glad the shookologists have shown up for this one

There's absolutely nothing off about Stipe, he's just more focused / pissed off heading into this one

Just to clarify i am in no way implying anything by saying he looks smaller, just that he looks kinda sickly..
looks like the same old Stipe to me, but hungrier for a win

There's absolutely nothing off about Stipe, he's just more focused / pissed off heading into this one

How much of the pre fight stuff have you watched this week?

He lost some weight to try and keep up with DC's pace and speed.

Yea he’s slimmed down because he’s expecting a gruelling five round fight and wants to be ready for it.

Might've been intentional to be a bit quicker on the feet. Maybe it's detrimental in him not training as hard since he was so focused on an immediate rematch.

He slimmed down a bit, probably because he took training more seriously since he got KTFO. He has always had an average figure and was never particularly muscular. He has always slurred.

I hope you guys are right and it's just him slimming down that is throwing me off. I dunno tho he could be sick..

lol This thread is why we have private threads

Also the one titled:

DC & Miocic don't weight the same as they did at UFC 226

where the TS poses the question "how is this a legit rematch?"

lol fight week is fun tho

<Fedor23>

Back