Someone tried to pick a fight with Darren Till in Liverpool lol

Hugely entertaining thread.

Comments = 10 / 10 here.

Till is becoming more unlikeable by the day.

Dude seems to be a massive ass-hat IRL.

Doesn't have time for his kids but has time to throw headkicks at civilians in bar fights. Scumbag

ByehWCeCEAAyCQU.jpg

Till is very difficult to like. Im not a Brit who roots for every Brit but I loved Bisping,and I think he ended up warming a lot of Yanks too. he had genuine charisma.

till is just your generic chav horrible cunt. that said,i want him to win only because i find Woodley incredibly boring and it would actually be a cool rags to riches story.

That is exactly how I expect someone who tucks their shirt into their sweatpants to act.
(I grew up in the northwest of England, this behavior/outfit combo is a guarantee)

Yep, similar to how someone wearing a hoodie, saggy jeans, and timberland boots GENERALLY means this person will have a certain dispotion, attitude.

No motherfucker can tell me different, I GREW UP in that environment.

Yep, similar to how someone wearing a hoodie, saggy jeans, and timberland boots GENERALLY means this person will have a certain dispotion, attitude.

No motherfucker can tell me different, I GREW UP in that environment.
and apparently they didn't teach you how to spell
<Deported1><{nope}>

How does that video imply that the guy was trying to pick a fight with him?

Till looks like a fucking bully to me. The guy is walking away, clearly not wanting to fight.

Till is lucky that the guy wasnt carrying.
No a lot of guns in England. Hard to defend yourself vs. people like this. I like the stabbing comment above. I would probably roll with a Karambit Style knife for my off hand and OTF knife for the other, in lieu of my Glock 43 daily carry.

He took Till's best shot like it was nothing.

We got ourselves a new World Champion.

Till is gonna get wrecked, then eventually excused from the upper echelon of combat sports. The kid is talented, but does not take his career seriously enough.

Till overheard guy telling his friend how much he cared about his children.

Till was having none of that.

Pffff-hahaha.. choked on my water I was drinking when I read this..

Till is gonna get wrecked, then eventually excused from the upper echelon of combat sports. The kid is talented, but does not take his career seriously enough.

What do you mean... he takes it so seriously he doesn’t care about his children. Born and unborn - doesn’t matter.... That’s how dedicated he is.

Till pissed at his girlfriend's baby daddy?

The ScousRilla does what he fookin wants

Back