Some tips abut Sage's situation courtesy of Jason Coles

Fuck this guy....Jason Coles is a prick. Take a look at his dumpy cheeseburger eating ass:

jcole_profile_crop_150x150.jpeg

Last edited:
Needs to stop talking shit about the Karate Hottie.

guys like MJ and tiger woods also had dads who were involved - this guy likely has no idea about anything but just uses strong words and jumps to conclusions - hes sherdog friendly for sure

Fuck this guy....Jason Coles is a prick. Take a look at his dumpy cheeseburger eating ass:

He looks like young George Karl who is one of the best NBA coaches in history. What the fuck does looks matter if he's just a journalist

Just something about Saige and Page I just can't get enough of....
Oh yeah, them getting the shit choked out of them...can't get enough of that.

So because of how he looks, he's wrong about everything he just said.

Excellent logic you have there.

Not sure the last tweet. Didn't Sage get 60K?

Is that too much for the UFC to pay?

guys like MJ and tiger woods also had dads who were involved - this guy likely has no idea about anything but just uses strong words and jumps to conclusions - hes sherdog friendly for sure
MMA is different, as it isn't a team sport. And it seems his dad doesn't want him to fail in training from what was said at/about TriStar.
In mma/BJJ the best way to know your level is to get beat in training then learn to not get beat

I thought I read somewhere that Sage was a purple belt in BJJ.

Sage puts asses in seats. Everyone is pulling for him to evolve and he's a likable personality. White will keep booking him. Everything is better with a dash of Sage.

Back