Some possible trash talk between Jones and Cormier

East European

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
If/When Jones does come back to reclaim his title from DC, would you consider it out of line for Cormier to talk trash to Jones about running over pregnant women, being coked out of his mind?

My thinking is that if UFC were to bring Jones back, they would ban any sort of talk about that accident as it reflects poorly on the organization.

Thoughts?

"you, sir, are a mediocre driver and a danger to people that wear a seatbelt. but this belt is safe" - Cormier PR approved trashtalk.

The trash talk for their first fight included promises of ending careers and conditional death threats.

Think about that.

"Jon, Jon, do you really think that i would just sit there and let you crash into me Jon?"

If/When Jones does come back to reclaim his title from DC, would you consider it out of line for Cormier to talk trash to Jones about running over pregnant women, being coked out of his mind?

My thinking is that if UFC were to bring Jones back, they would ban any sort of talk about that accident as it reflects poorly on the organization.

Thoughts?

I have a feeling when Jon comes back, there will be no trash talking at all. I think jon is going to be very respectful to everyone.

I don't think the UFC will allow Cormier to go there.

DC is a company guy at the end of the day. And highlighting Jones mistakes will also put the promotion in a negative spotlight. The UFC would rather it be ignored IMO.

I think Jones will be above the trash talk and stick to serious business on his first return fight in the UFC. This incident is probably a very traumatic experience for him with his career and big money at risk.

I suspect he will let his actions in the cage quieten anything Cormier or Gus has to say. He will then proceed to win a couple more big fights and become GOAT which will negate any big mouths in his weight division.

He can trashtalk all he likes. He is still losing to JBJ.

i hope when jones comes back...

i hope hes makes like a public announcement or atleast a tweet saying "im back pussies"

I hope so...

"Daniel, I'm going to smash you like a rented Buick".

"Jon, the only belt you should even being thinking about is a seat belt"

But no, I'm sure the UFC will put a gag order on that kind of smack talk.

I think Jones will be above the trash talk and stick to serious business on his first return fight in the UFC. This incident is probably a very traumatic experience for him with his career and big money at risk.

I suspect he will let his actions in the cage quieten anything Cormier or Gus has to say. He will then proceed to win a couple more big fights and become GOAT which will negate any big mouths in his weight division.

So the psychopath is suddenly the good guy while two genuinely decent human beings in Gus and DC are the pieces of shit

Riiiiiight

Oh man I sure am getting super pumped about some potential trash talk....

I would really like to see pre-UFC DC come back. That guy handled his business in the cage and was still always respectful. Ever since Pat Cummins aired his dirty laundry, DC's been too wrapped up in this BS and it's getting harder to like him.

I would really like to see pre-UFC DC come back. That guy handled his business in the cage and was still always respectful. Ever since Pat Cummins aired his dirty laundry, DC's been too wrapped up in this BS and it's getting harder to like him.

What? DC's the most lovable guy in the UFC. Just look at those cheeks.

Back