Some pics from Aldo and Shogun's yesterday seminar (shoguns nose looks healed).

I know that Hendo really fucked him up . . .
tumblr_ma8xxa3L9C1rwzsbso1_500.gif

That's just mean

I have my doubts about that. I feel like his retirement is nearing and he's probably gonna be looking to become a full time coach at his gym and help young guys out. He's too banged up, worn out and tired to try the cut and a fresh run at 185. I know that he could do it if he really wanted to and was hungry enough but truthfully, he's just fighting for a paycheck these days and couldn't care less about a run at a lighter weight class. He will probably fight a couple more bottom feeders like Te Huna and then hang'em up.

You obviously know what your talking about being so well informed and all.

why? Fight kind of makes sense rankingwise, or as a Shogun fan you dont wanna see him being wrestlefucked?

If not Davis then who else would make sense for Shogun is Japan?

Davis would out wrestle him to an UD

Shogun vs anybody but Davis in Japan

Davis would out wrestle him to an UD

Shogun vs anybody but Davis in Japan

Seriously why would anyone want to see Davis vs Shogun its pretty obvious what would happen, I hope they have Shogun fight either Manuwa or Cavalcante because both of those guys would stand and trade, best case scenario Shogun ko's one of them and then retires in Japan, it would be a legendary ending to a legendary career

Seriously why would anyone want to see Davis vs Shogun its pretty obvious what would happen, I hope they have Shogun fight either Manuwa or Cavalcante because both of those guys would stand and trade, best case scenario Shogun ko's one of them and then retires in Japan, it would be a legendary ending to a legendary career

Cavalcante is fighting Bader. Wouldn't mind seeing Franklin, Manuwa or Rashad.

Cavalcante is fighting Bader. Wouldn't mind seeing Franklin, Manuwa or Rashad.

I would like to see Shogun fighting a guy with no Ko power, like Davis...
Shogun is coming from a Ko loss, so... Davis makes sense.

If Shogun loses to Davis maybe its time for a big carreer change, like going
to 185 lbs, or even retiring.

I would like to see Shogun fighting a guy with no Ko power, like Davis...
Shogun is coming from a Ko loss, so... Davis makes sense.

If Shogun loses to Davis maybe its time for a big carreer change, like going
to 185 lbs, or even retiring.

Davis is a great wrestler with great defense. Tough fight for Shogun.
The risk of being knocked out is not as high as being submitted or layed on for 15 minutes. I'd prefer to see Shogun fight someone who will want to strike with him.

Franklin is a perfect fit to be honest.
He wants one last fight against a legend and he's the new Vice President of Onefc.

Perfect match IMO

I dont know, but i was reading some other interview about the robbery and it was actually one guy with a rifle and 3 guys with pistols... still frightening.

He forgot his flip flops inside the car when getting out, thats why he was shoeless and stuff.

Yeah i'm sure when you have masked guys pointing guns at you, you probably aren't worrying about your shoes, or forgetting anything.

Back