• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Some people on sherdog were happy to see bryce out cold

It was a great knock out but a lot of virtue signalers just are celebrating the knock out because he's a man of faith
Yeah so he rubs a lot of people the wrong way and they don't like him because of it. That's what happens when you're outspoken about things.

He's one of thousands of fighters who aren't liked for a variety of reasons.

It was a great knock out but a lot of virtue signalers just are celebrating the knock out because he's a man of faith not because of it being such an awesome ko

Or even cringier, because he believes the earth is flat. Who the fuck cares what he thinks about the shape of the earth.

bryce is accused of the most heinous crimes according to a large population of sherdoggers

the crime is "wrong think"

As much as I think the dude is a complete buffoon, I'm pretty indifferent to him. I was more so just glad to see old man Emmett back in the W column with an impressive KO.

I bet his seizure face is the same face he made as he drilled his ball sac!

Ya'll are getting soft.

Some? You mean everyone? All because he thinks the Earth is flat? And is unabashed in his belief system? This is cage fighting, I get it, I like KOs too. But I still feel bad for a fighter on the receiving end of one like that one was. I'd much rather see jon jones be convulsing than Bryce. Bryce never hit a pregnant lady and ran away.

Though I would have found it funny to see him get knocked out under normal circunstances, not to the extent he did. Did I want to see him lose? Absolutely. But that was a genuinely scary KO, and I wouldn't wish that on any fighter. Except maybe War Machine...

Either way, glad he recovered.

It was a great knock out but a lot of virtue signalers just are celebrating the knock out because he's a man of faith not because of it being such an awesome ko
Didn't people celebrate Usman getting KO'ed because they found him annoying? Is this really any different?

Aren't there like tons of posters here wanting Colby to get KO'ed? Is that really any different? Yeah ok, Bryce isn't an asshole like Colby but he is outspoken about things people think is ridiculous and probably don't like him for this reason, which is totally fair..... as long as they're not happy he was convulsing, I see no issue.

People root for KOs all the time and if they say they aren't, they're lying.

Lol yeah, that tends to happen in ridiculous cases like you described. I had a suspicion it might have been the case.
Ahh well.

Basically he responded to my post on the 1st page saying some shit like "why you dickriding for a bible thumping flat earth douchebag?"

And I said I'm not dixkriding anybody. Just showing compassion for a fellow human being, I'd hope anybody who got KOed badly like that is going to be okay.

Then he came back with something along the lines of "Lol, he's a flat earther, Trump Loving right wing MAGA retard, why would you wish him well? You must be one yourself.".

Then I said he should go back to the war room because I got no patience for hearing political drivel from an ideologue. That him wishing a guy isn't okay because he disagrees with his political opinions says more about him than it does me.

Then he replied again but I didn't read it. Somebody advised me to block the nutcase so I did.

That kind of KO's are part of the sport and i love them just like the next guy, i dont take joy in fighters shaking up while still stiff on the ground and not able to comeback to their senses for minutes, he has crazy opinions but thats just him, i like him as a fighter.

Hey I didn't just like seeing him ko'd, I appreciate the brain damage too. I mean, if sawdust can take neurological damage.

Ahh well.

Basically he responded to my post on the 1st page saying some shit like "why you dickriding for a bible thumping flat earth douchebag?"

And I said I'm not dixkriding anybody. Just showing compassion for a fellow human being, I'd hope anybody who got KOed badly like that is going to be okay.

Then he came back with something along the lines of "Lol, he's a flat earther, Trump Loving right wing MAGA retard, why would you wish him well? You must be one yourself.".

Then I said he should go back to the war room because I got no patience for hearing political drivel from an ideologue. That him wishing a guy isn't okay because he disagrees with his political opinions says more about him than it does me.

Then he replied again but I didn't read it. Somebody advised me to block the nutcase so I did.

TDS is a real thing. Very similar to C(onor)DS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back