• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Some loser of a mma ”fan” went hard on Julian Marquez DMs

I also lost money betting on him but when I told him I had a Sherdog account he just apologised and offered to cover my bet.

I decided to let him keep his money as obviously with a Sherdogger salary I don't really need it.

af198888efc630fd8dde095d22213d6036712e47.gifv

Its one thing to shit on a fighter because you don't like their shtick, or their fans. But its pathetic to shit on them because you are made your dumbass lost money betting on them.
Be nice for once in your life. Marqiuz let us all down thus kid had the guts to do something about it

Wish these people would get their ass beat, it's obvious that's never happened before.

Same attitude as these privileged yuppie assholes whose lives span the typical transition of wealthy child > high school prep > college frat bro > job at uncle Ben's law firm. Stuck up pricks who've never really dusted it up in a real fight and have no humility.

What a loser that guy is

I don't think me or anyone here would go that far in making fun of fighters when they lost. That dude is a scumbag even by Sherdog standards.

You're under or overestimating SD, depending on how you look at it

Be nice for once in your life. Marqiuz let us all down thus kid had the guts to do something about it
Im fine with him bashing him if he just doesn't like him, or his fans, but its a bitch move to bash him just because you were dumb enough to bet your weekly allowance on him.

Julian Marquez is like one of the least likely dudes to get pissed off at this shit haha Someone needs to find this person and give them a serious talking to. No one gives a fuck about your bets. My coach got all sorts of shit when he lost for this too because someone lost money on him. Why do fans think that their losses from gambling are fighters' problems?
Anger is almost always a clear sign of personal failure. This person failed and it's angry about it. You can almost always trace the anger back to where that person failed. Attempting to pass that anger on to others is a usual failure in itself. Ultimately the world will piss on your face until you learn or are no longer here with us unfortunately.

Marquez is a cool dude and he went out on his sword swinging hard. Very strange for some nerd to be speaking to him like this

I lost money on him but was not that pissed. He actually took a lot of damage and would not give up until he dropped swangin n' banging. I respect the effort.

never seen a sherdogger go in like that on a fighter. people saying he'd fit right in here must be confusing this place with their 4chan account

Even one of the Mods thinks a majority of you Donkeys hate fighters, stop acting as if Sherdog has never gone in on Fighters here.

I can grab receipts if you wanna play Daft :rolleyes:

Back