Media Some guy tries to flex on Izzy in the street

The audio is bad but I heard Izzy tell the asshat he would pay him to fight em. I'll take that deal real quick for laughs lol

"That's Israel Adesanya! Quick bro get out your phone and record this shit! Oh damn Adesanya slammed his car door and looks pissed! Alright, anyway, cya."

Wtf? Why would you drive away when it looks like it'escalating

"That's Israel Adesanya! Quick bro get out your phone and record this shit! Oh damn Adesanya slammed his car door and looks pissed! Alright, anyway, cya."

Wtf? Why would you drive away when it looks like it'escalating

1. you got an appointment to keep
2. that's what izzy told you to do when discussing the 'altercation' in rehearsals
3. you are bitch-made

that’s not izzy! imagine thinking a random black guy on the street is izzy.

What's weird is I feel know Izzy is a fighter and still had the balls to flex at him after his recent performances lol

The streets are safer than they've been in the past 40 years, man. This type of thing lead to nothing but homicides back in the 80's.
It's kinda both lol

This vid is from NZ, folks really wilden out lol

Lol what a loser, got humiliated twice where it actually matters so he picks fights with random civilians to feel big and bad

News flash dog boy, most people are armed now a days, and spitting on someone would get you shot in many places, not only that but it's also considered assault and could be seen as self defense in court

God damn what a fucking idiot

<{outtahere}>
Sure

Lol what a loser, got humiliated twice where it actually matters so he picks fights with random civilians to feel big and bad

News flash dog boy, most people are armed now a days, and spitting on someone would get you shot in many places, not only that but it's also considered assault and could be seen as self defense in court

God damn what a fucking idiot

<{outtahere}>
You came to all these conclusions from that clip?

The streets are safer than they've been in the past 40 years, man. This type of thing lead to nothing but homicides back in the 80's.

<TrumpWrong1>
<KhabibBS>

Hell no, there’s so much more poverty, way worse drugs, gangs and random acts of violence now, then there was in any city I lived in 20 or more years ago
I wish I could back in time to 80’s or 90’s before meth and fent and sprawling homeless tent city encampments
Crimes go unreported now, or lazy cops don’t even show up
You get murdered these days just walking down the street minding your own damn business, so many unprovoked random attacks by deranged meth tweakers
I miss the old days when criminals got locked up and crazy folks got institutionalized

izzy after finally winning a fight with a random from the street:
jake-paul-after-beating-up-a-burger-king-cashier-v0-elnlws5nrtmd1.jpeg

No point for Izzy to kick that guys ass and than probably go to jail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Havok7507
Back