Some great photos of Shogun vs Gus

ShadFace

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/12/9/3746088/ufc-on-fox-5-results-henderson-vs-diaz-photos

172_Shogun_vs_Gustafsson_gallery_post.jpg

174_Shogun_vs_Gustafsson_gallery_post.jpg

176_Shogun_vs_Gustafsson_gallery_post.jpg

177_Shogun_vs_Gustafsson_gallery_post.jpg

178_Shogun_vs_Gustafsson_gallery_post.jpg

179_Shogun_vs_Gustafsson_gallery_post.jpg

Not taking anything away from the guy because it was an impressive victory but it would be nice if he stopped grabbing the cage so much.

Not taking anything away from the guy because it was an impressive victory but it would be nice if he stopped grabbing the cage so much.

It all evens out with Shoguns fence grabbing. Alex might have been taken down at one point when he grabbed the fence but Shogun was going flying to the floor for sure when he grabbed the fence when he put that strong wizard on him

shogun got worked. wasnt close fight at all. damn

I think it was a great win, easily the best on his resume. But he can't fight like that and beat Jon Jones. He got sloppy and wild in the exchanges and ate way too much damage for a guy who was controlling distance throughout. Great prospect, but he's got a long way to go.

Last one is my favorite.

I became a Gustafsson fan last night.

He's humble & respectful.

To by fair both fighters grabbed the fence during the fight.

Yeah. I was yelling at Mirgliotta in the 1st round because Gus kept grabbed the fence and he never even got a warning. The crowd even started booing for a second one of the times he held it

Good fight though.

The judges were a little questionable in a lot of the fights though last night. Gus should have got the win but I had it 1 round each going into round 3 (which Gus won big time) I was surprised to hear the score cards.

Back