Personally i reccomend
Animal Pak multi vitamin very good
New whey 42 g of pure protein
muscle milk any flavor personally i like chocolate and cookies and cream
BSN NO-Xplode
BSN Syntha-6
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
MuscleTech NaNO Vapor

I think muscle milk is way too high in fat. If you need fat take it in from a healthy source like nuts. Instead of muscle milk, try optimum nutrition gold standard whey, beverly international products, or met-rx protein

I think muscle milk is way too high in fat. If you need fat take it in from a healthy source like nuts. Instead of muscle milk, try optimum nutrition gold standard whey, beverly international products, or met-rx protein

Agreed. I use it only as a meal replacement when I'm in a big hurry. Definitely not optimal for PWO. I like whey isolate for post workout smoothie mixed with a little fruit. From my experience you feel less full with the whey isolate and not like you have a brick in your stomach like some of the other types.

But.. musclemilk is a casein / whey blend and ON whey is 100% whey protein. If you're worried about the fat in musclemilk, I'd try evopro or something with milk protein isolate as a main ingredient.

Back