1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Some advice os gaining muscle weight

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by bellator, May 18, 2008.

1. bellator Yellow Belt

Please comment my training/dieting and give me some tips on what I am doing right/wrong.

Mouning - 2 eggs, bread with ham, and milk

Lunch and dinner - I eat meat most of time, with either rice or pasta and vegetables

Night - 2 cups of milk (I should be getting some casein this way right? therefore producing the so called anti-catabolic effect) and 2 bananas (fruit with most protein right?)

I also eat junk food about 2/3 times a mounth. I know i shouldn't but i can't help myself :icon_chee

I work out 2-3 times a week and take Whey protein imediatly after training.

Also martial arts training 2 times a week.

Thanks

2. bluethree Banned Banned

You should probably add another meal or two and some lifting if you are interested in adding muscle weight.

3. bellator Yellow Belt

When i said i worked out 2-3 times a week i meant weight lifting. sorry, should have made myself clearer.

4. ronin0352 Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

Please tell me you're kidding. You only eat 2 real meals a day and you're trying to put on weight? I eat more than that, and I'm losing weight. Beef up that breakfast for starters and add some veggies to it. (A cup of chopped spinach in 3-4 scrambled eggs works for me.) Have you read the FAQ? More specifically, The Seven Habits? Start with this:

Next, use the above link and read more. Then come back with some specific questions if you have any.

Then go to the S&P FAQ and see how your workouts stack-up. Best of luck.